• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi every baby !! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamperedyellow1

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hi everyone, I have been an abdl for quite awhile now, more so an ab because for me at least wearing and using diapers for there intended purpose is more babyish to me. I wore diapers on and off from age 10 till 14. I am the oldest sibling and I remember my youngest sister in diapers and the desire to wear them grew from there even that I wore the good goodnites from the earlier 2000's to bed. Other then being an AB I like to be outside a lot when I can, am a brony. So hewo everypony /) and everybody :)

Hello pamperedyellow1 and welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi and welcome. I suspect a lot of us started at an early age. I knew I wanted to be back into diapers by the age of 4 and I started acting on it by the age of 6. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site and get what you want out of it.

Thank you and would you know dogboy how to put a profile pic up ? I'm on my phone using the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back