Finding a CGLB, DDLB or a DMLB please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi everyone.

Is there a wedsite where I could find a CGLB, DDLB or a DMLB. Not fetlife.com becouse I don't like looking at the images that come up on that site.

I not giving up on my Paddy eather, he is still my Dom. And I really miss him and there will be a big back log of hugs whatting for him when he gets out of prision.

But he may be gone for a while could be 12 mouths worth of hugs waighting for him.

However though I have looked after my self in the past. It do like being looked after.

Sorry Moo I know this is bending the rules but I don't know where else to turn.

I just hope there is someone that can help.

Thanks Sisi

"CGLB, DDLB or a DMLB" - er? :confused:

I think they stand for "Caregiver/Little Boy", "Dom Daddy/Little Boy" and "Dom Mommy/Little Boy"...but I could be wrong

MonkeyFrog said:
"CGLB, DDLB or a DMLB" - er? :confused:

Sorry

CGLB could stand for: crys, Giggles, laughing, bats
DDLB could stand for: dangerous dinosaurs loves babies.
And DMLB could stand for: dangerous Monsters loves babies.
Hee, hee.
I also like vanilla ice cream.
Hee, hee.

Anyway CGLB is caregiver little boy.
This is a person that will take the Care someone like me. The level of care differs between the Little and the caregiver.
Dominant Daddy and Dominant mummy is a person that will perent a Little like me otherwise known as a P-Dom.

I kind of need a caregiver or a P-Dom as I need some one just to make sure I not getting it to a muddle and I Ok, excetra.

But I Don't know where I can go to find someone.

ThankQ for any help you can give.

Sisi.

Sisi, were you going to replace your Brother/son, what will your son think, please think about what you Are doing!

Angelic said:
Sisi, were you going to replace your Brother/son, what will your son think, please think about what you Are doing!

Hi Angelic.

I not replace My Paddy, I could never replace him. He is one of a kind. Me lovely Paddy. One thing about us Littles we very loyal to the ones we let be our P-Dom.

You will know the amount of trust that we put into that person.

That resion I am starting to look is that I may not see him for a while. At the moment he is in custody waiting to go to the Crown Court to be sentenced.

But thankQ for your concern

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back