Thread: A wild newbie appears!

Default A wild newbie appears!

Heyhey everyone! I'm Mira.

I'm really really new to the whole AB/DL thing, also a babyfur. I came across this site as a bit of a learning tool, reading about various topics and trying to learn more as I explore this part of my life.

I'm kind of an all around geek. Big fan of scifi/fantasy movies, books, TV, games. I collect retro PC games and hardware as well as retro video gaming stuff. I do a little writing, a little drawing, and even a little music. I play piano and flute, and I'm learning to play clarinet.

I'm looking forward to doing a bit more than lurking in the forums now, haha. This seems like a wonderful and diverse community, and so I'm looking forward to interacting with some of y'all!

Hello Mira and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction, and I will look forward to seeing your posts in the forums.

Egor

Hi mira! wow you have a lot of information there! hope you get to interact with everyone in a good way! i've already learned some from looking around the site!

Quote Originally Posted by vdono146 View Post

I'm really really new to the whole AB/DL thing, also a babyfur. I came across this site as a bit of a learning tool, reading about various topics and trying to learn more as I explore this part of my life.

I'm kind of an all around geek. Big fan of scifi/fantasy movies, books, TV, games. I collect retro PC games and hardware as well as retro video gaming stuff. I do a little writing, a little drawing, and even a little music. I play piano and flute, and I'm learning to play clarinet.

I'm looking forward to doing a bit more than lurking in the forums now, haha. This seems like a wonderful and diverse community, and so I'm looking forward to interacting with some of y'all!
    Yo and welcome! Glad to see another geek joining adisc, though I'm much more into comics (all kinds, not just superheros) and games. I do find old computers interesting, but I lack the knowledge and space to collect them. Have you watch any of Lazy Game Reviews videos? He has a laaaarge collection of old PC stuff, both hardware and games.

Quote Originally Posted by vdono146 View Post

Hey there! I'm a new babyfur too, who's very new to this community as well! It's always so good to see a fellow geek :3 I love retro games and computers as well, I'm a real big techy sort as well as a musician (i play ukulele and synth, used to play violin). I'd love to chat with you more sometime!