Worst fear when wearing a wet diaper in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an “in public” concern, but eventually we all pass on. If my wife passes first I worry what my kids will find and think when they go through my belongings.

There really is nothing I fear when it comes to wearing in public. Most clothes I wear are dark and even if I had a leak, which I never really do because I am careful, then it wouldn't even be visible. The only time I worry about smell is if I can smell it, but the way I see it is if I can smell it, then it's time for a change anyway. Don't worry to much about dogs because as someone mentioned, dogs will do that regardless of a wet diaper, dry diaper, or no diaper. XD I also don't worry about crinkle noises since I find wet diapers are not as loud anyway.

I don't mind people seeing the top sticking out but having a wetspot is definitely the worst for me. I even check when at him as I don't want my wife to see me like that.

Hmm. I suppose my fear is that I'll run into somebody I know and they'll notice that I'm diapered in some way that's obvious enough that they would be certain. That would be awkward and I'd either have to hope they said nothing to anyone or were willing to keep it secret after talking with me.

Assuming nobody I knew was around, I think I'd actually be pretty delighted if some little kid noticed a diaper bulge and was like "hey, that man's wearing a diaper! I thought diapers were for babies!" or something equally fantasy-esque.

I do worry when driving my bus I tend to wear pads and plastic pants , I had leaks I manage to wipe the drivers seat before they get on but now I put a bed mattress pad on the seat protect the seat , the only then have trousers but lucky they are dark ,

Smell but I always use plastic pants.

I know this isn't really necessary, but I thought I'd summarise the 1st choices:

Leaks / wet patches (9)
Kids noticing and commenting (2)
Meeting friend / colleague who notices (2)
Accident and found out in hospital - especially if in AB diaper (2)
No worries about wearing (2)
Obvious saggy bottom (1)
Adult noticing and commenting (1)
Visible diaper (1)
Obvious pee smell (1)
Passing on and relatives finding ABDL stuff (1)
Dog sniffing diaper area (1)

I think I worry about a lot of these - but as people have said I'm sure you worry less and less as you wear more.
Thanks for sharing.

If anything I worry just about leaks. However even when I thought I did have a leak, there wasn't one. But I'd invest in plastic briefs just for good measure.

I learned the hard way about wearing while in basketball shorts. As my landlord saw the outline and decided to make fun of me. But my biggest fear in public? None, because who cares? Most people figure you have incontinence. They go on about their lives and no harm, no foul.

My biggest concern is propably someone noticing that I have a diaper on. Also running into someone I know while buying diapers.
Unlike some here I'm not afraid of being in a diaper if caught in an accident. In fact it's the opposite. It's part of my fantasies having to go to the hospital and being there in diapers.

I'm lucky enough to have a lot of friends and aquaintices. I work in a job where I meet lots of people, and am a member of a large local sports club.
So my biggest fear is being spotted whilst buying diapers. I don't buy online at all, so always at at supermarket or pharmacy. I'm always worried about running into people that I know while I'm lugging packets of diapers around.
Funnily enough, I've worn in public a few times, both wet and dry, and bumped into people I know, and haven't batted an eyelid. I'm actually quite comfortable being diapered, but I don't like carrying them around.

My shirt riding up or my pants falling down slightly (this is the reason I wear skirts and dresses for the most part)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Pinguinito said:
Obviously leaking, or your clothes falling down would be pretty bad, but apart from that, what is your worst fear when wearing a wet diaper in public?

Mine is totally irrational and is of a dog coming right up and sniffing me.

I have been there and I wanted to sink right into the ground that moment. Glad it didn't happen on the streets.

My only fear is running into some one I knew.
Otherwise, I was in a really wet gushy diaper on monday, went to the theater. I wasn't afraid at all, I enjoyed how the diaper felt, and I didn't feel like taking it off even though it was pretty full and thick and smelly.

BenTennyson said:
I have been there and I wanted to sink right into the ground that moment. Glad it didn't happen on the streets.

What a nightmare, Ben.

I sometimes think dogs sense what they can do to embarass people the most and then do it.

I don't worry about anything because everything is fixable. I have been taken to the hospital unconscious a dozen times, and the only thing that gets weird is regaining consciousness and realizing you are in a different diaper, because the Nurses have been changing you, for some reason I like to know the name of whomever is changing me for some reason , I am also not really good with surprises like , going to bed and waking up in ICU and being told " you died in your sleep , you have no idea what you have been thru" that is a particularly uncomfortable thing to get told.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
I don't worry about anything because everything is fixable. I have been taken to the hospital unconscious a dozen times, and the only thing that gets weird is regaining consciousness and realizing you are in a different diaper, because the Nurses have been changing you, for some reason I like to know the name of whomever is changing me for some reason , I am also not really good with surprises like , going to bed and waking up in ICU and being told " you died in your sleep , you have no idea what you have been thru" that is a particularly uncomfortable thing to get told.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

That certainly puts worries about wearing into context.

Glad you were OK.

Mine are 2... I live in an FLR...
Wet spots on the back are telltale and when she denies me bathroom privigleges on the weekends and we go out. We both can smell the diaper when I have made a mess.... Totally embarrassing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back