Post a picture of your Babyfursona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
africat said:
Dang, do you accept commissions?

Unfortunate not often, I'm finding it difficult to find time to take commission work on and wont take on any work unless I know I can get it done in a timely manner. Perhaps one day, when I'm no longer working two full time jobs.

UwH2hUA4.jpg

Mitchy Loves to play video games.

Here's Stayne :D I'm not very good yet, but this was my first time drawing him as a diaper fur. It was a lot of fun though :3

1483558976.adrianfrostbite_1483504220.miloinnis_20170104_001744.jpg

Ah... I'm just starting to draw an avatar. It's my furst furdrawing so it's kinda embarrassing!

bunny boy avie inked.jpg

I just inked it this morning (pencil sketch still underneath), I might get to color this week, I dunno...

Also not sure how to make it big in the post, so you have to click it... sorry.

EDIT

Added some flat color...
bunny boy avie base color (big).jpg

Last edited:
Mostly in the interest of not letting this thread fall into the inactive pile, but also because I'm a little proud of it, here's another one I drew of my character (technically he's wearing a diaper in this pic, it's just under his pants :eek:):
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/22603750/

And a direct link to it for those of you without FA:
bC8KY4S.png

Jake - Copy.jpg Jake Fox - Tavi Tags.jpg jake fox mario - Copy.jpg heres three of mine.

Jakken, that Marci one is amazing! Every time I think I've seen her best work, someone posts another one that's even better.

Last edited:
^1C36CEB6089DDDCF44D626CD0902A03DF949E353E2600ABEDA^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg1336240236.mikey777_mikeyref.png.jpgMikey Vulpix - ref.jpg

*pokes Mikey's nose*

0///0

Look at my avatar. That's my answer.

So AdorableRabbit recently finished a gift drawing of my Fursona for a B-Day present, and it came out really great. I love it. Figured I would share it. =^.^=

MarchinBunny said:
So AdorableRabbit recently finished a gift drawing of my Fursona for a B-Day present, and it came out really great. I love it.

So happy you like it! *HUUUUUGLES*

lilkayden said:
Adorable. <3

Speaking of adorable, you have the best Marci badge ever, IMO.

here is mine, it was just a quick sketch I did about 15 years ago when I did role-play as a young dragon, I have a free commission a friend did for me at that time but I cant seem to find it at this point in time
mesleep.jpg

I included the prize of my hoard on the shelf, it's a Sparton peach mirrored radio from 1936-37
it's worth more then my mobile home lol

Last edited:
Skwuzzy said:
Speaking of adorable, you have the best Marci badge ever, IMO.
Awwws thankies ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back