Post a picture of your Babyfursona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Bitmap Image.jpgUnfinished. She also has glasses too, which I didn't put in yet. Going to get it colored later this week. The preview makes it look like she doesnt have eyes, so you can click the preview it should show correctly then. Please do not redistribute.
Finished, But still no glasses, and no skirt in this shot. Lavander.png

Last edited:
And just got one from the batch of chibi commissions Star has been doing, this has got to be my favorite yet:
4AMgPAR.png

Here's my only babyfur fursona pic ^.^ SeanasMarciBadge.jpg Aren't we all just the cutest!

Last edited:
View attachment 28017

what a perfect chance to upload a new drawing! i just finished this drawing of my fursona in his onesie and with a comfy blankie. ^_^

vdono146 said:
I haven't gotten a babyfur commission yet, but I had a ton of fun making babyfur Mira by coloring some gorgeous lines.

View attachment 26310
Good old Gnochi (yeah I know he goes by operation fluff today, but he'll always be nokuma to me)

1480194238.yookey_neofoxyhound_smallres.jpg

irnub said:
Nice! That's from Yookeys latest batch of YCH right? She draws some pretty cute stuff.

yup I love her art x3

AEDVAYz.jpg
129.jpg
IMG_2522.jpg
AB OD 3.jpg

I do have another one, a wolf, but I haven't had the opportunity to have him babied yet.

Molson-1.jpg
heres me

I found out they make drawing software for phones and took a shot at drawing myself based on artwork commissioned so far:

Skgi5Tj.png

thunder_ref_sheet.jpg
1324811_thunderpup_1397744840.thunderpup_1397724766.tavimunk_thunder_pup_gfm_-_tavi_tags.jpg

Here's a couple of my fursona. The ref sheet also shows my adult fursona, which is also diapered since caretakers should set good examples for cubs :)

JkIaoIL.jpg

:D Although when my friend drew this for me she drew me as a big boy and left out the diapee :(

1482347605.buhha_img_0184.jpg

mouldyfops25.jpg

Guess I'll use the latest one I drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back