Status
Not open for further replies.

jakece

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi guys,
going through shops last few months, I noticed, that pampers introduced new product in central europe (i think). Its called pampers pants and it comes in sizes 4 up to 6.
The smallest pack count to 19 and is about 7 euros, so fairly good deal.
I was just thinking if someone of you triend these ? I love to try these pampers, but im not sure about size and capacity, as always :D .
Any ideas are highly welcome :)

298409011_0_640x640.jpg

From what I can tell they aren't as big as Underjams, but bigger than 4T-5T?

Edit: Actually, it looks like a regular baby dry 6 diaper, just without tapes.

It's the Easy Ups but the sides are stronger but I believe are less stretchy

I was wondering if are at least same big as biggest pull-ups, but Im really not sure

CookieMonstah said:
It's the Easy Ups but the sides are stronger but I believe are less stretchy

It's actually a completely different diaper compared to the Easy Ups, at least here in the European market. It's basically a Pampers Baby Dry with stretchy pant-like sides instead of tapes. They are definitely not as stretcy as the Easy Ups. Baby Dry Pants have less stretchy frilly sides, where as the Easy Ups have smooth, way more stretchy sides. I can fit into size 6 Easy Ups and just barely in size 5, but no luck trying to fit in size 6 Baby Dry Pants.

I have a pack of these and I could take measurements and post pics tomorrow if anyone is interested. Maybe even do an absorption test.

Last edited:
Nano said:
It's actually a completely different diaper compared to the Easy Ups, at least here in the European market. It's basically a Pampers Baby Dry with stretchy pant-like sides instead of tapes. They are definitely not as stretcy as the Easy Ups. Baby Dry Pants have less stretchy frilly sides, where as the Easy Ups have smooth, way more stretchy sides. I can fit into size 6 Easy Ups and just barely in size 5, but no luck trying to fit in size 6 Baby Dry Pants.

I have a pack of these and I could take measurements and post pics tomorrow if anyone is interested. Maybe even do an absorption test.

Yeah I live in the UK so I know what they're like but they basically are like Easy Ups just different and less stretchy

Well some pictures and test may be great :) seems to me that these almost total replaced easy ups in central europe market, so i may get ones as soon as possible, if these are not so good

I just love the name! In the UK, in particular, you seldom hear nappies or even trousers called 'pants.'

I'm American, and I enjoy referring to diapers that way - as in, "Will you change my pants?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back