Thread: Currently Lurking atm(?)

Default Currently Lurking atm(?)

Heya, everyone. Sorry I haven't been posting lately; I just haven't much to say these days. I think I'm purging right now, as I've only been using diapers for my bedwetting problems, and not doing any TB related activities (i.e. paci using, sleepers, bottle, etc.)
    I believe this is because I'm so busy, what with my new school, new friends, and my girlfriend. I'm also getting pulled into the habits of drug use, sadly. It's hard, at this Alternative school, because literally everyone does drugs, so I can do it all the time, and I dunno, they make me feel happier; and it's starting to fill in the hole that the TBness was filling. It makes me sad.
    Enough of that, though. I'll still be around in the IRC, and on Skype/MSN. I'll still be around the forums, as well, but don't be expecting any new Topic posts or many replies from me.

Now, if you excuse me, I'm off to purge. <3

EDIT: Let me make this a little clearer; I'm not doing drugs just because everyone else is doing them, I do them because I want to, it just makes it hard not to, because the best way to fit in is to have things in common, right? I dunno. I don't really care what anyone thinks, anyways.
    Last edited by Mitsukuni; 07-Mar-2009 at 05:19.

Just because drugs are around is a poor excuse to use them. Learn to say no.

But I'm not going to judge you, because I could care less, it's just really sad that you only do them because everyone else is. (If everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you?! Lame, I know...)

But yeah... glad you're making some new friends, and stuff.

What kind of drugs are we talking about...and what is 'all the time?' Habitual use of any drug will only cause you hard...yes even if it's marijuana. They can be fun at times, but also very dangerous. If you do not want to do them, then don't, it is simple. I have hung around my friends while they were high and I wasn't and I still had fun, and they didn't care that I didn't want any- more for them.

Anyway, if you are trying to 'fill' anything, then you are depressed in someway. I do not look down on people who take drugs, but if you are taking them to 'feel better' then something is obviously making you not feel very good and a great way to get past that is to talk about it, not to cover it up with drugs.

If something is bothering you, I really believe that you should seek some kind of help. Drugs will only overshadow the problem and when you come down from your high you will feel it even more, so try to find someone to talk to, you have a whole forum here for you.

If you really want some help, just PM me, I have been around the drug scene and understand how it can help, but you will only end up hurting yourself. So, I am here, but I am sure you have other friends on this forum that care for you as well, and if you are more comfortable talking to them, then PM them.

Hope you feel better and good luck.

How bout sending me some of that ganja? You know, lessen the temptation.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyman View Post

How bout sending me some of that ganja? You know, lessen the temptation.
    Don't send it to Candyman...He still young and wet behind the ears. Send it to me instead .

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Drugs are bad, mm'kay?
    Last edited by Dream; 07-Mar-2009 at 17:50. Reason: adding something Megaman

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Drugs are bad, mm'kay?

On the contrary. I love Ridelin.

We function with chemicals. Our bodies manufacture and use them to enable how we function.
    Introduce chemicals not made by your own body with care, preferably with a doctors approval. Be careful of OTC drugs. Anything else is just russian roulette and it you do it long enough you're going to loose.

I know what you mean about alternative schools being full of doped up idiots, note that i said idiots, you need to be better than them, and if you are depressed, see a therapist, not a dealer.