Geckobaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
What is the difference and which is better

I would say nuk 6 are better. The shield on the nuk 6 is bigger and the nipple extends a little further out. Nuk 5 are about that same size shield as a baby pacifier but the nipple is big enough for an adult. I think the shield is too small for me in the nuk 5 so I would rather have a nuk 6.

Geckobaby said:
What is the difference...

What Tommygun619 said.

Geckobaby said:
...which is better

Depends. Some people find the NUK5 perfect and some like the NUK6 better. Others like the smaller pacifiers better. A lot has to do with the size and shape of your mouth.

I just had a friend get a nuk6 for me so I hope it works I have a big mouth anyway lol.

Geckobaby said:
What is the difference and which is better

There is no Nuke 6, only 5. The 6 is made by other company.
I have them both, but love the Nuke 5 better. The 6 is hard to suck, unless you drill a hole in it's shield.
Anyway, you can buy the 6 really cheap in eBay and give it a try.

That is where I got it from how was it after you drilled the hole in the shield

Geckobaby said:
That is where I got it from how was it after you drilled the hole in the shield

Actually I took apart mam paci and raplace the nipple. Same as I do with Nuke 5 and prefer it over the 6.

I would get the Nuk 5 but I am highly allergic to latex/ rubber that is why I went with Nuk 6

I have a nuk 5, the nipple hurts the roof of my mouth and if i suck on it for to long certain parts of my mouth get numb. Also i deffinately agree that the outside sheild, while cute, really wasnt big enough i constantly feel as though the pacifier will fall out if im not careful because of it.

Well I hope the Nuk 6 is good it should be here between the 31 and 7 the

- - - Updated - - -

Its from comfy care products

I think the nuk 5 is perfect but I have a very tiny mouth - nuk 3 is almost big enough. The shield IS bigger than the largest baby size (3) but not by much. my dentist had to order in a pediatric sized xray mouth thingy because I was too small for the adult one to fit so ...... lol

most people like the size 6 I think, I would love to try the silicon - I do find the nuk 5 nipple flattens and isn't stiff like the nuk 3 which is prefect but a touch too small.

hope you enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back