Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Okay I was watching a video of someone drawing diaper art. My family returned at the same time. They walked in and at the same time the video died off for no zero reason. I turned off my screen before the video returned again. Seriously close call.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
Okay I was watching a video of someone drawing diaper art. My family returned at the same time. They walked in and at the same time the video died off for no zero reason. I turned off my screen before the video returned again. Seriously close call.

Ah, divine providence has once again intervened in the world of adult diapers and those who wear them. (cue music)

Yikes! Close one! I've been in some risky situations/near emergencies like this before too. Gets the heart pumping and the cortisol flowing. o.o

One time, I was in my room changing into PJs, and someone walked in, and I was standing there just wearing a makeshift diaper I made with a trash bag, tape, and a towel. Thankfully it was dark, and I jumped backwards on my bed and covered up. Apparently they didn't see anything. :sweatdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back