GoodnitesFan97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Have this brand gone downhill even though they have stretchy sides, decent graphics, and that they can hold a lot of wetness especially the graphics.

Luvs Diaper graphics from the past

1998-2003-Barney(UGH)

2004-2010-Blue's Clues(YAY)

2010-now-Purple Monkey

Which one is your favorite and why

Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination. That is what I used on my boys when they were babies. They went down hill as soon as they switched from plastic to paper.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Reactions: LittleCollector96
Unfortunately I have never experienced Luvs being from the UK, Barney and Blues Clues would have been so cool and cute to wear!

I have to like the Barney graphics, when I first got into wearing again pampers size 6 was my go to diaper, then they went hybrid cloth, plastic wings to a cloth like diaper center so I switched to Luvs size 6, whick was very easy at the time to distinguish the cloth like ones to the plastic backed ones.
Luvs was a good product, they always seemed though to be missing something, I think it was a slightly different cut / were the padding ended, or maybe less pulp to be thinner, but they seemed only about 85% of what a pampers is but did the same job.
Man I miss being small and fitting into those, but I wish I was younger now and into diapers, those stretchy sides of today would have guaranteed me at least 4 years of fitting baby diapers.

Whenever I think of Luvs diapers, I think of Barney.

I remember scoring a package when I was either 8 or 9 and enjoyed every single one of them.

Reactions: LittleCollector96
Downhill? I dunno. As an adult who wears Luvs diapers recreationally, I suppose I'd be ok with paying more for licensed characters (although I don't mind the monkeys, as my signature surely makes clear). On the other hand, Luvs is supposed to be the budget brand, so licensing designs from other companies probably doesn't make all that much sense in terms of cost. So I'm kinda surprised they ever did the Barney and Blue's Clues designs.

Cloud said:
Whenever I think of Luvs diapers, I think of Barney.

I remember scoring a package when I was either 8 or 9 and enjoyed every single one of them.

How'd you manage that!?!? I'm super jealous

babybobby said:
How'd you manage that!?!? I'm super jealous

I'm not proud of how I ended up with them.. but I guess I'll share the error of my ways.

My mom's side of the family would constantly get together on summer weekends at my grandparents house to use the pool. During these days I would usually sneak around and scour for baby diapers and Pull-ups around the house, as there were many younger cousins of mine that still wore them. This particular weekend was the weekend after my Aunt & Uncle from Florida were visiting with their young kids and staying with my grandparents, so I had a hunch there may have been some left behind.. Well, I was right. Under the sink was a mostly full bag of Luv's. It isn't right to steal of course, but the following weekend, after coming from a saturday night sleepover at my cousin's house, I had a sleepover bag that I hid the diapers in. Played it cool and made it home.

I spent a lot of time hiding in my room playing baby with my score. This was certainly a great memory growing up as an AB/DL.

Cloud said:
I'm not proud of how I ended up with them.. but I guess I'll share the error of my ways.

My mom's side of the family would constantly get together on summer weekends at my grandparents house to use the pool. During these days I would usually sneak around and scour for baby diapers and Pull-ups around the house, as there were many younger cousins of mine that still wore them. This particular weekend was the weekend after my Aunt & Uncle from Florida were visiting with their young kids and staying with my grandparents, so I had a hunch there may have been some left behind.. Well, I was right. Under the sink was a mostly full bag of Luv's. It isn't right to steal of course, but the following weekend, after coming from a saturday night sleepover at my cousin's house, I had a sleepover bag that I hid the diapers in. Played it cool and made it home.

I spent a lot of time hiding in my room playing baby with my score. This was certainly a great memory growing up as an AB/DL.

If it makes you feel any better: I too stole diapers as a young AB/DL. that was my only way to stay in them until I turned 16 and could drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back