Not open for further replies.

Geckobaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I know this is a long shot but I could really use a pacifier I cant order online so does anyone have a spaire they would give away to someone in need it would really help calm me down

Why can't you order online?

Because I live in a motel and don't have a computer or internet

Geckobaby said:
Because I live in a motel and don't have a computer or internet
Then how are you accessing these forums?

I'm using my phone

You should be able to buy things online via your phone, then.

You also need credit card or someone who has one which I don't I'm disabled on ssi and have bad credit from before I got ssi so won't be getting one soon I probable will just have to use baby pacifiers

- - - Updated - - -

I hope nobody has a problem with me being on ssi I have good reasons for being on ssi

Geckobaby said:
You also need credit card or someone who has one which I don't I'm disabled on ssi and have bad credit from before I got ssi so won't be getting one soon I probable will just have to use baby pacifiers

- - - Updated - - -

I hope nobody has a problem with me being on ssi I have good reasons for being on ssi

Go get yourself an Amazon or PayPal gift card or one of those prepaid kinds that work like a credit card; I'm pretty sure asking someone to send you stuff is against the rules anyway.

Do the pacifiers at the local store do any good for you? I know they are kinda small but they can be comfy for a little while of suckling. The 6-18 months pacifiers aren't usually too bad.

Don't you have to have PayPal to use the card and the Nuk 6 month + kinda works I'm trying to modify one of my guards does the Nuk 5 come in silicone I can't use rubber of latex

- - - Updated - - -

If this will work than thank you and I didn't mean to break any rules

Geckobaby said:
Don't you have to have PayPal to use the card and the Nuk 6 month + kinda works I'm trying to modify one of my guards does the Nuk 5 come in silicone I can't use rubber of latex

- - - Updated - - -

If this will work than thank you and I didn't mean to break any rules

Well, a PayPal account is free anyway. If you don't want to use that, just get an Amazon gift card. They have adult pacifiers on Amazon.

I will find a way to get one many have a friend order it for me just have to thank up a good story eBay has a Nuk 6 for less than 10 but it may be to big

Hi Geckobaby

There no shame in not having lots of pocket money. And stuff.

Food in your tummy comes first, so make shore you get your self breakfast as it will help you have good days.

When you do get one I would go for a Nuk 5. As you may find the Nuk 6 to big. But I started with ones you can get from shops.

Hope things get better for you.

Stay safe and try not to be scared.

Sisi

Thank you sisi

- - - Updated - - -

I would have to go with the Nuk 6 as I'm allergic to rubber/latex.

I use the binkis from aww so cute they are silicone and slightly bigger than nuk 5 plus they are bout 12 dollars....huggles (hope this helps)

No, you don't need Paypal. You can buy Amazon, Amex, Visa etc gift cards at pretty much any grocery store. Just use them like you would use any credit or debit card.

I just had a friend order me a Nuk 6 it should work I have a big mouth lol this is the first an think I've have ordered

That great. You could try tea thing rings. Not Quite the same as a pacifier, but it would give you something to suck on.

So what do you do about diapers?
Just Wondering.

Sisi

I get molicare comfort I have a perscription from doctor for incontinence so they are free to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back