• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

G'day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMissPink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello!
I live in Australia and I am DL. I have been interested in diapers from as far back as I can remember, as early as four years old. This site has helped me a lot as I was growing up and in discovering more about this community and helping me deal with my struggles being a DL. I finished school last year and I am enrolled to do a 3D animation and VFX course this year to hopefully make movies or perhaps games in my career. I love to read and hopefully aspire one day to write a book myself and get it published if I can. I came here not just for the support but also to make new friends and help create a supportive community with you.

Hey there HuggiesGuy, always nice to welcome another Aussie to the community. Sounds like some cool stuff going on in your life right now. Have you started your course yet?

Hello and welcome.....huggles

ozbub said:
Hey there HuggiesGuy, always nice to welcome another Aussie to the community. Sounds like some cool stuff going on in your life right now. Have you started your course yet?

Hey ozbub nice to meet you too! The course starts in July but I am already enrolled to do the course so I am all set to do the 2 year course :) How about you what kind of work do you do?

Hi tewks7979 thanks for the welcome I am glad to be apart of the community with all you

Hello and welcome as well. It sounds like you have some very interesting things lined up to prepare you for an exciting future. I'm an older member, and a professional musician. I remember when I started college, at a well known east coast music conservatory, and facing the future as a classical musician was exciting. I'm glad I did it as I love playing the big, great pieces on organ and piano. Follow your dreams and dream big. Who knows what may happen.

And yes, I always wanted to write a novel, and I did just that, self published to Kindle. Anything is possible.

Hey HuggiesGuy, yeah I just finished a visual arts degree last year, and have been a bit slack on the artwork since then, though I am working on an exhibition piece at the moment. I do a little bit of artwork on computer but really should learn some more especially since I have a nice tablet that I hardly touch. Mostly I do painting and sculpture.

Hey there, HuggiesGuy. Always great to see some fellow Aussie DLs on here ^^

That's an awesome choice of degree you're going into. I've just graduated from a similar field, in visual communication design with a major in illustration. I'm trying to get a foot into the professional illustration industry and I want to get back into animation, as it was one of my courses that I undertook in my degree, but it's been years since I used any animation software.

Reading is a great pass-time, and the same can be said for writing. I try to aspire creative writing myself, as I like to draw up characters and develop a backstory for them and the world they live in. Do you have any favourite genres?

It's funny that when I was in college (yes, many moons ago) I wondered if video could be moved to digital and edited rather than cutting the original film. I ran the numbers and decided that it would take a house full of disk drives to hold what you can now put between your thumb and forefinger. I decided it would never happen and gave up. The time is right for you. Have fun at it and welcome to the group.

ozbub said:
Hey HuggiesGuy, yeah I just finished a visual arts degree last year, and have been a bit slack on the artwork since then, though I am working on an exhibition piece at the moment. I do a little bit of artwork on computer but really should learn some more especially since I have a nice tablet that I hardly touch. Mostly I do painting and sculpture.

Nice, an Art degree sounds pretty cool. I like your profile picture too btw and kudos if you drew it, its very cute. Also good luck with your exhibition piece I hope it goes well. I also have a tablet I bought months back and have hardly used it either, I should start using it too so I know what you mean ;)

Hey SillySwampert
Thanks and wow, it looks like you've got a good career ahead too. I also like to think of plot lines and such and so I have like a few pages of random plots that I just scribble on and add to. My favorite genre is fantasy and if I were to write a book it would be in that genre as I can be the most creative with it but I don't mind reading the occasional other types like recently I finished reading the maze runner trilogy which is a kind of dystopian genre.

Hello and welcome! :smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back