Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hope my package from ABU didnt get lost :(

Default I hope my package from ABU didnt get lost :(

so i believe i ordered it on thursday right? well i was getting tracking up dates on it thru saturday, but since then zero updates. the last one was a departure update that was on saturday, its tuesday now and no updates....im worried that i may not get my package should i be worried?

No. It's fairly common to go a few days without getting any shipping updates, no matter which company is carrying them. You'll get your goodies, after all you ordered them from professionals, not some random guy on a sketchy e-commerce site.

alright, thx , i was a bit worried there ^^;

If it was shipped ground, this will happen as it will be on a truck. If the package was it was shipped USPS and it does not arrive by the expected date, send them a complaint:

https://emailus.usps.com/emailUs/iq/...orward=emailUs

Fill in the tracking number and the contact information (for sender, use the checkbox "unknown"). This will generally kick them in the ass to find your package. I have had to do this several times. Usually my tracking information shows the package arriving at a hub, but never leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
    If it was shipped ground, this will happen as it will be on a truck. If the package was it was shipped USPS and it does not arrive by the expected date, send them a complaint:

https://emailus.usps.com/emailUs/iq/...orward=emailUs

Fill in the tracking number and the contact information (for sender, use the checkbox "unknown"). This will generally kick them in the ass to find your package. I have had to do this several times. Usually my tracking information shows the package arriving at a hub, but never leaving.

it was shipped on the ground

Send the guys at ABU a message either through their twitter site or through their customer service website, they are always very helpful with this sort thing.
    Good luck hope you get your delivery!

so this happens sometimes when its on a truck eh?

I've had it happen before. Dont worry. Ups is horrible about updating their tracking numbers. It may not update until it arrives at the local ups office. That has been the case for me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitas View Post
    so this happens sometimes when its on a truck eh?
    Yes, because there is no reason to update the status until the package reaches it's destination, which since it is on the road takes days.

Shipping can be a scary thing, especially when updates don't happen :/

If you're package is moving between two major hubs - say between Redmond, WA and Louisville, KY, It might take 4-5 days (+ weekend/holiday) for another scan to show up, just because it's an "express" route between two hubs.

You can certainly send me the tracking number or order number via a PM on here and I'll take a look to give you some reassurance that all is good, or if I think something is genuinely up, I will see if we need to make any calls.

-Thanks,
    Casey, ABU