Ohhhh SO CLose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlbychoice

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So!!!

On Saturday i got my hands on some free tickets to the Rugby.

Normally my wife and two girls go with me but they didnt want to this time .So i invited my Parents.

I decide its time to go diapered to the rugby. I go and change into my Molicare and put on a pair of briefs then my jeans, All comfy happy and ready to go. Yes i did put a shirt on.
By the way my parents dont know I'm DL.

We get there i get a 2 litre jug of beer for myself and my Dad to share.
All goes well. I joke with my mom that my Dad had to go to the Toilet at half time and is getting old. Im wetting my nappy and then after half time starts i start feeling my jeans getting cold. I have leaked. OH S........ So i excuse myself to the toilet and change out of it. I was really dissapointed that i didnt have a change with me. But that would have brought suspicion.

So for the rest of the game i was undiapered. Thankfully the jeans i was wearing were blue and i had a jacket on. so no one could see the leak.

Lesson learned. Wear plastics pants and moderate your beer intake.

Maybe a good stuffer and a definitely bring a change rather than do something drastic like moderate your beer intake!

Argent said:
Maybe a good stuffer and a definitely bring a change rather than do something drastic like moderate your beer intake!

Just remember, you don't buy beer, you're just renting it for awhile

Fabulous concept if only the rental agreement didn't include an expanding waistline clause.

Argent said:
Fabulous concept if only the rental agreement didn't include an expanding waistline clause.

in contract law, I think those are referred to as residuals

bambinod said:
in contract law, I think those are referred to as residuals

Yeah you totally win dude :worshippy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back