Winnie the Pooh pacifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman123456

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, looking for a Winnie the Pooh pacifier. Anyone know where I can get one? For a 24yr old. I don't know anything about them...soooo anyone got some advice? I live in Canada so I would need to be able to ship to Canada. Thanks guys!

I just don't know about sizing! Would a toddler one work? Or does it have to be adult? I literally know nothing about pacifiers

A big toddler one would work but an adult one would be better. Pacifiers r us is wonderful! Check eBay and etsy if you don't want one from pacifiers r us!

Batman123456 said:
I just don't know about sizing! Would a toddler one work? Or does it have to be adult? I literally know nothing about pacifiers

You're better off getting a pacifier specifically sized for adults. Regular baby-sized pacifiers would hardly fit in your mouth and would most likely fall out. If you have your heart set on getting a Winnie the Pooh pacifier, then Pacifiers R Us will be your best bet. But I'll warn you, their pacifiers don't come cheap.

If you get a pacifier from them, then you'll get to choose what kind of teat you want on it. They come in different sizes and can either be made of latex or silicone, and you can see a detailed chart of them here: http://pacifiersrus.com/paci/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/TEATLINEUP31.jpg

Alright! Well thank you guys for your help! It's much appreciated!! Definitely learning a lot here!

In general, an adult pacifier is better for an adult mouth than a baby/toddler sized pacifier. However, if your mouth is on the small side, a smaller pacifier may be more comfortable for you. Also, some people just enjoy the smaller pacifiers.

Batman123456 said:
Alright! Well thank you guys for your help! It's much appreciated!! Definitely learning a lot here!

No problem, hope you like your new pacifier when you get it. It's actually kind of surprising, how effectively they calm you down.

It's actually not for me! It's for my gf! She's not ab/DL but she does like to have to mouth covered by blankets or her robe. When she's out in public naturally the back of her hand will go over her mouth or something. Plays with necklaces in her mouth, etc. I suggested this and she said she would be open to try it! I mean $50 is expensive just to try but nothing ventured, nothing gained!

You should look on ebay, they have adult listings for like $25 that would more than likely ship to Canada. It's something to look into before sinking your money into a pacifiersrus one. Personally I hate pacifiersrus pacifiers because latex teats are way too thin for my tastes.

Personally... I use a baby pacifier for 6-mo-olds. It's a nice size because it doesn't go very far into my mouth, but still provides something to nuk on... speaking of I find nuk brand with an "orthodontic" shape (it looks like someone squished it) fits nicely between my teeth so I can hold it in while I'm sleeping.

As far as a paci specifically with winnie-the-pooh on goes, I haven't seen them, but when you find one don't be scared off if they're toddle binkies - they're all right.

I actually ordered a Winnie the Pooh one for the gf on rearz.ca! Which works out perfectly! It's the website I order all of our diapers on! If she doesn't like the adult sized one I'll tell her about the 6mo one. We were just afraid it may be too small

Glad it worked out!

no no no do not get a toddler one don't do it. if you do you can't keep it in your mouth for more then twenty minutes at a time or it will damage your teeth and mouth. i know the adults are more expencive but i promise their worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back