Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winnie the Pooh pacifier

Default Winnie the Pooh pacifier

Hey, looking for a Winnie the Pooh pacifier. Anyone know where I can get one? For a 24yr old. I don't know anything about them...soooo anyone got some advice? I live in Canada so I would need to be able to ship to Canada. Thanks guys!

FootieCookie2

I used the Winnie the Pooh pacifier brought from www.pacifierrus.com. I will try to get one again soon.

You could check these ones - I haven't tried this ones, so I can't really tell if they are completely adult sized or child ones with NUK5 nipple, maybe someone else knows^^

http://cosyndry.com/category/nuk5-du...iers-soothers/

Kind Regards,
    Sabu

I just don't know about sizing! Would a toddler one work? Or does it have to be adult? I literally know nothing about pacifiers

A big toddler one would work but an adult one would be better. Pacifiers r us is wonderful! Check eBay and etsy if you don't want one from pacifiers r us!

Quote Originally Posted by Batman123456 View Post
    I just don't know about sizing! Would a toddler one work? Or does it have to be adult? I literally know nothing about pacifiers
    You're better off getting a pacifier specifically sized for adults. Regular baby-sized pacifiers would hardly fit in your mouth and would most likely fall out. If you have your heart set on getting a Winnie the Pooh pacifier, then Pacifiers R Us will be your best bet. But I'll warn you, their pacifiers don't come cheap.

If you get a pacifier from them, then you'll get to choose what kind of teat you want on it. They come in different sizes and can either be made of latex or silicone, and you can see a detailed chart of them here: http://pacifiersrus.com/paci/wp-cont...ATLINEUP31.jpg

Alright! Well thank you guys for your help! It's much appreciated!! Definitely learning a lot here!

In general, an adult pacifier is better for an adult mouth than a baby/toddler sized pacifier. However, if your mouth is on the small side, a smaller pacifier may be more comfortable for you. Also, some people just enjoy the smaller pacifiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman123456 View Post
    Alright! Well thank you guys for your help! It's much appreciated!! Definitely learning a lot here!
    No problem, hope you like your new pacifier when you get it. It's actually kind of surprising, how effectively they calm you down.

It's actually not for me! It's for my gf! She's not ab/DL but she does like to have to mouth covered by blankets or her robe. When she's out in public naturally the back of her hand will go over her mouth or something. Plays with necklaces in her mouth, etc. I suggested this and she said she would be open to try it! I mean $50 is expensive just to try but nothing ventured, nothing gained!