Abu Space/Little Paws First Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor

Est. Contributor
I have never purchased a ABDL diaper before, but I have used almost every top shelf premium on the market(Abena, Molicare, Northshore ect). I thought that those diapers were already huge and bulky and thought that the ABU ones will be just like them but with designs. I thought wrong. These diapers are INSANELY THICK beyond anything I have seen before. They dwarf all the other brands not only in thickness of the padding, but width to. They are a good 1-2 inches wider compared to a Abena M4. Cant wait till tonight when i get to give them a test run as there is no way in hell im going to were this during the daytime.

The ABU Space and LittlePaws are both absolutely insane when it comes to thickness and capacity, I'm pretty sure they're the absolute champions right now. Although the Rearz Safari comes pretty close (I haven't tried Rearz' other designs, but they are probably the same).

Albasion said:
The ABU Space and LittlePaws are both absolutely insane when it comes to thickness and capacity, I'm pretty sure they're the absolute champions right now. Although the Rearz Safari comes pretty close (I haven't tried Rearz' other designs, but they are probably the same).

FWIW, strictly by the numbers there's very little diference between the space and safari. Safari have longer tapes, space weigh more (more padding, probably in the SAP) Most other specs are identical, including padding width at the crotch. (8") And those two are at the top of my list for width.

ABU's offerings are incredible, no doubt. Way better than Bambino. Honestly, I'd put Bambino in 3rd place now, behind both ABU and Tykables, in terms of quality.

After trying the Bambino, Northshore and Abena I found the ABU. They are the only diaper I wear now. I think they can hold a tsunami.

I find the top Rearz products to be noticeably thicker than the ABU ones. Or at least they are more 'poofy' once out of the bag.

DloverUK said:
I find the top Rearz products to be noticeably thicker than the ABU ones. Or at least they are more 'poofy' once out of the bag.

Since the space and safari are about the same size while in the bag, and the abu are heavier, I'm assuming that means more sap and less pulp. So I'd expect the safari to "fluff up" a little more. But also to swell less. (which is a little weird because the safarl appear to swell more with heavy wetting?)

Unfortunately it's really hard to compare capacities with these two based strictly on usage. I can't touch the back two inches of either of these diapers even after drinking a lot and sleeping in. There comes a point where more capacity just isn't relevent. I can wear either of them to bed and have NO doubt in my mind that I'll make it to morning with no risk of leaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back