Girlfriend to wear for my birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHeyThere

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, I was looking for some insight on my thoughts.

A little back story: my girlfriend of over a year has tried diapers with me in the past, but she's told me it's not her thing. She's basically said its disgusting in her opinion, and dislikes the thought of wearing her own pee. She's okay with me wearing but she gets a grimace when she (affectionately) slaps my butt and hears a *thump* of padding. I've recently stopped wearing around her since I know she's not too into it.

Anywho, my birthday is coming up, and I made a joke that she could forego buying me anything if she wears a diaper for the whole day...surprisingly she has agreed, but rather reluctantly.
This is my issue: knowing that she dislikes wearing them, and probably won't enjoy it, is this really something I should ask of her? I just don't feel like I should be excited about this when I know she won't enjoy wearing them. It seems rude and unfair, to me, to ask someone to do something they won't like just to make me happy.
Then again, she would do it because she loves me and she really wishes to give me something I truly want for my birthday... So I can see both sides to this issue; I never want to pressure her into doing something she doesn't want to do, nor do I want to stop her if she genuinely wants to do it for me.

So what do y'all think? Also, if it does happen to go down, what diaper do you think would be good? I was thinking of getting the new pink rearz diaper. She loves pink, but she's already worn the DC Amor, and I'm not too fond of ASC's pink diapers. I would have grabbed the ABU Lavender if it weren't shipping out almost 2 weeks after my birthday :p

If it was me, I'd tell her she does not have to wear a diaper. That she loves you enough to agree to is the greatest gift.

Well in my case my boyfriend is like your GF the case but he doesn't care if I do around him. But I would tell you that don't pressure her about wearing them, if she wants to do it, let her do it. If she is ok only wearing them and not peeing or doing #2 then hey that is a good. Just like i said before don't pressure her, let her do what she feels, if she is ok with the dare then hey is a good way to be.

My opinion is that if she REALLY didn't want to, she wouldn't have agreed to at all. It seems like (from the way you've told us) that she just wants to do it to make you happy. Would she prefer not to wear? Probably true, but the fact here is that she wants to make you happy on your special day, and while she might not enjoy it, she's not disgusted enough to outright say no. Just don't push the issue too hard. Who knows, she might even come around to it slowly, I've heard of it before - but that's all up to her to do on her own time, when she feels comfortable with it, if she ever does.

As far as the diaper of choice, the rearz sounds good :)

She might want to just to make you happy. If that's the case then I would let her do it. I would give her an out though. Tell her that you would enjoy it and appreciate it but that she definitely doesn't have to and you would appreciate any gift she gets you. That she's making the choice to do it for you and not feeling pressured into it.

If she were OK with wearing a dry one, or even one with some food-colored water poured in, would that be good enough? That would address her objection and be virtually the same to you. Just an idea that came to mind.

I think you need to let her know that you really appreciate the thought but that you know she doesn't like the idea and she does not need to do it. Just her saying she would is enough for you.

If she still wants to wear a diaper for you, then (as said by others) let her but don't push anything onto her.

ORBaby said:
If it was me, I'd tell her she does not have to wear a diaper. That she loves you enough to agree to is the greatest gift.

BabyDenise said:
I think you need to let her know that you really appreciate the thought but that you know she doesn't like the idea and she does not need to do it. Just her saying she would is enough for you.

If she still wants to wear a diaper for you, then (as said by others) let her but don't push anything onto her.

Ditto.

Yeah this is harsh man. The POOR girl :( She is trying SO hard to please you. It IS gross. Lets not forget that. Urine is smelly, yellow & sticky. If she wears, make sure she doesn't have to wet it. But honestly, be a gentleman & take her out for a nice meal. This is your birthday. You should be celebrating your love for each other. Not obsessing over a fetish. It's important to make sure they know that THEY come first. They are our future. I'm not guilting you. You can do what ever you want on your own in your spare time but using a Birthday to blackmail her into sympathy wearing is a cruel way of forcing this odd kink on her. :( Take a stand, tell her SHE is the best birthday present a man could possibly dream of & that you want to take her out, snuggle up together, & maybe even get a room! You'll be banging her like a war drum by the end of the evening! LOL!

Stay in love man.. I envy you. :)

Reactions: OhHeyThere
Agree with Travis. I don't think it's something you should request if she's reluctant to do it. Take her out on a nice date and have some fun both of you will enjoy. There may come a point in your relationship when she's more open to trying diapers voluntarily, but if you push it on her that will never happen.

Speaking as a girl who has been in this general type of situation (with my then boyfriend now hubby) my recommendation would be to let her off the hook for this one and do something nice with her unrelated to diapers. Make it clear that you really appreciate her offer but understand her concerns too. Who knows, she may just decide to go thru with it anyway.

Welp, it happened. I ended up getting a pink princess sample, and (after agreeing that this was my one and only birthday gift) we wore diapers together to sleep.
Whether or not she hates them, she did it ultimately because she loves me. I will never take that for granted. Plus, she looks way too cute in her pink diapers for me to complain about anything at the moment :D...maybe aside from that I can't go to sleep on account of my excitement :p

U got pics right

Wonder if you could have push for letting you baby and pamper her all day just sobshe could she the love and comfort it gives

Hope u had a good bday

A couple ;)
I mean, it's an idea, but I didn't wanna push the situation too far. Even asking her to put on a little satin sleeping gown/lingerie was asking too much of her. I guess she didn't wanna associate a diaper with feeling or being sexy, so thats all she wore.
Maybe the babying won't be as trifling :p

well if nothing else you should be concentrating on making sure it's a special, very positive, very enjoyable experience. I second the "baby and pamper her all day" idea.

I don't know about babying her, she might feel you are pushing that, but definitely pamper her and show her how much you love her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back