Fabine Exclusive Diaper Tapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

xprototype

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone :)

Just wondering if anyone has bought any of the new Fabine Exclusive Diapers? I have a few questions about them and a small complaint.

How was your experience wearing them?

How long did you wear the diaper for?

and last but not least is that I have bought a few packs of the Teddy and Black versions of them and the tapes have not been good enough. They are short and do not last long enough. That being said they do hold quite alot of liquid :p and most times I wear anywhere from 12 - 24 hours.

I bought some Fabines years ago when they first came out, and I emailed Buntewindel to explain about the problems with their tapes. Their response was basically "you're wrong, we use 3M tapes and they're great". Ok then, I guess I'm imagining it every time they come undone after an hour.

They use the same tapes afaik as bambino and the previous gen dcamore. And yes they do like to pop. You need to take special care not to contaminate the tapes or tape panel with skin oil, lotion, or powder, need to stick them down flat and not at a weird angle, and not move them. I don't know if they've made any changes since I last bought them. They were top-of-the-line for capactity years ago, but I'd expect them to be about on par with space right now, if not even a little less. Like bambino they have stagnated over the years.

I have only used the panda ones and maybe I was lucky as the tapes were pretty good.

The landing area material is just as critical as the tapes. I am not familiar with Fabine, but if the landing area is like Dry 24/7 and not like ABU or Bellissimos, that is probably the problem.

Kenn said:
The landing area material is just as critical as the tapes. I am not familiar with Fabine, but if the landing area is like Dry 24/7 and not like ABU or Bellissimos, that is probably the problem.

fabine are very similar to bambino. they use a different padding composition (closer to a space I would say) and have a different shell design, but that's about it. Same front tape panel as any of the more recent bambinos. (last I ordered anyway, it's been awhile)

Just apply some clear packing tape over the diaper tape's and they work fine.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back