Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you like to browse ABDL products without really wanting to buy it?

Default Do you like to browse ABDL products without really wanting to buy it?

I do it a lot, just searching for and browsing anything ABDL that I can find. There's something comforting about lookig at the stuff, do you guys do it?

Yeah. Sometimes just looking at stuff and imagining that you have it is good enough. Which is good because that stuff doesn't come cheap.

Yeah. I definitely do a lot of window shopping for ABDL products with the intention of eventually buying it once I have a lot more money.

Absolutely. I do this for ABDL items as well as women's clothing. It's a form of window shopping without the crowds

I do that all the time (not only for AB stuff). Plus it's a good way to compare prices, or simply relax/daydreaming

Everytime I do, pretty much. Since I lack the funds for pretty much everything now, all I can do is look from afar, that is until I hopefully get the job I am trying to this summer. Still though even then all I can do is look since due to my residence at my parents' home, packages are often eye'd or even checked by my parents.

I do this not just with ABDL items, I like my cameras too. There something about just shopping and wishing for it, maybe that is a little's thing....

I do it to compare prices and find products that I can get latter. At the moment I can't ship things to my residence for same reason as silentdreamer1996. So I'm limited to brick mortar stores atm.

Its not that I look at it without wanting to buy it, it's that I look at AB/DL products without being able to buy it. I'd love to buy all of it.

I browse abdl products quite often it, helps me keep up to date on the prices etc. It is a nich market and a good example of this is the princess pink diapers that rearz has put there name on the ones they order. Over 4 bucks per diaper..... Thank god for north shore care supply and playful babish duck tape.