Thread: My Daddy/Partner Started wearing my Diapers

Default My Daddy/Partner Started wearing my Diapers

He has a bad bladder like me and sometimes he gets "pee constipated" which puts him in a lot of pain and leaves him on the toilet for literal hours, so he started to wear some of my diapers (which are a little big). He's usually not been very happy with diaper duty when I'm little (which is often) and I think this might help him understand the whole thing better as he's very new to it. Thoughts?

my, how the tables have turned! you might have fun with that...

Seems like making the best of a bad situation to me. I'm sorry to hear he's having troubles, but glad that it can add a little empathy in the process. Be kind and caring on your end, the way you'd want him to be to you.

Yeah, I feel sorry for him. It sounds like he may have to learn how to catheterize himself. I had to do that for several weeks after I had back surgery. It was no fun.

Urinary retention is usually a sign of a greater Medical issue and can have serious health ramifications, I urge you to have this checked out by a Urologist.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk