• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Oldie-Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerman

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
Hello to all of you, I'm Skar! Formerly SkarTiger (not that I expect many people to remember) on this site a few years back, my old account has yet to be activated but I have turned 18 (finally!). It's great to be back on ADISC, I've really missed a lot of its members and the place of comfort it is.

So, on about me. I'm a babyfur from South Wales, currently in my last year of high school and set to go to college in September. My interests mainly include the usual- listening to music, watching movies, walks in the woods. Aside from that, I play piano as well as alto and soprano saxophone. I'm a science student and next year I'll be studying animal anatomy, which I'm hella excited for! I come from a smallish town in the Valleys, I'm glad to get out really. My parents found my ABDL stash when I was roughly 14 and they weren't too pleased by it all and since then, it's been on the down-low. I don't blame them for how they feel about it. I wouldn't expect them to understand something as personal is this. Recently I've found a way to smuggle decent diapers into the house and I'm so grateful it seems to be working! :D

Since leaving ADISC, Archer, one of the members here became my mate and it's a beautiful relationship. I like to think we bring out the best qualities in one another and I hope that the distance between us will be reduced very soon.

I look forward to meeting lots of new friends in due course!
Skar

Hello Skar and welcome back to the group.

Your username rings a bell. :) Welcome back!

As does your mate's name. Congrats! I hope things work out for both of you. :)

(re)Welcome on board o/ ;)

Hi and welcome back. I'm always happy to see our younger members returning. Recently I've gotten really into learning some performance pieces on piano, like some of the Chopin Nocturnes, Grieg, Schumann, Sibelius, etc, so I was wondering what you're playing on the piano? I'm thinking about buying a Yamaha N 1. What kind of piano are you playing. At the moment, I'm playing on an old Korg T 1 that I've had for many years. It's definitely time for me to upgrade.

dogboy said:
So I was wondering what you're playing on the piano? I'm thinking about buying a Yamaha N 1. What kind of piano are you playing. At the moment, I'm playing on an old Korg T 1 that I've had for many years. It's definitely time for me to upgrade.

So right now I'm not working very hard on piano. Prepping for college has kind of taken over everything right now so I bring music I enjoy to lessons. Primarily I'm learning Anne Bolyn by Rick Wakeman and Firth of Fifth by Genesis. I know some Chopin nocturnes but when I tried performing them, I was- less than happy with my effort. But I'm also learning the entirity of Emerson, Lake and Palmer's Tarkus suite. Most of the sax solos I like to learn are 70s rock usually.

I have a Yamaha P-45 digital piano. Not many sound effects but unlike other keyboards it accommodates different dynamics and has a good sustain pedal on it. I also have a Korg Microkorg which is much more exciting and I'm still yet to learn its potential, but it has preprogrammed sounds of much better synths like Moog, mellotron and the like.

It's nice to be welcomed back by a familiar face :)

Skar said:
So right now I'm not working very hard on piano. Prepping for college has kind of taken over everything right now so I bring music I enjoy to lessons. Primarily I'm learning Anne Bolyn by Rick Wakeman and Firth of Fifth by Genesis. I know some Chopin nocturnes but when I tried performing them, I was- less than happy with my effort. But I'm also learning the entirity of Emerson, Lake and Palmer's Tarkus suite. Most of the sax solos I like to learn are 70s rock usually.

I have a Yamaha P-45 digital piano. Not many sound effects but unlike other keyboards it accommodates different dynamics and has a good sustain pedal on it. I also have a Korg Microkorg which is much more exciting and I'm still yet to learn its potential, but it has preprogrammed sounds of much better synths like Moog, mellotron and the like.

It's nice to be welcomed back by a familiar face :)

That sounds like fun. Keith Emerson was a really great keyboardist. I too love the Korg sounds. I wish I had a Kronos, but my newest ax is a Korg Triton. It's a very good keyboard and I've gotten a lot of use out of it.

Welcome back, Skar!

Skar! I remember you! Welcome back! :)

Hello Skar. Because of time problems I only pay occasional visits to the site these days, but when I do I sometimes look up names of interesting personalities from the past who became subject to the age restriction. Delighted to see you have returned. I hope your career progresses well, and that you enjoy associations on the site as you did. Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back