Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinInDiapers

Colin
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So the other day I bought some easy ups just to try them out because I wanted to see what the difference was between Huggies pull ups and pampers easy ups. I noticed that easy ups fit me a lot better than pull ups and it has the pampers baby scent which I love. It holds a significant amount of wetness and mess. I messed the other day really bad and it started to leak out of the back of the diaper which was very gross. I really want to try pampers size 7 but I can't find them

Amazing you can fit in them!

dogboy said:
Amazing you can fit in them!

Yes, Easy-Ups are quite stretchy, more than the Baby Dry Pants which have replaced them. I can just about get them on and I'm about 35" waist. Very tight and they only last about an hour before snapping though!

sambus said:
Yes, Easy-Ups are quite stretchy, more than the Baby Dry Pants which have replaced them. I can just about get them on and I'm about 35" waist. Very tight and they only last about an hour before snapping though!

I may have to grab a pack then i'm a 32" waist. Didn't think any baby diapers would still fit me. I had enough trouble with goodnites side snapping. xD

Are the Easy-Ups really that much larger/stretchier than the baby dry size 6? I can get those on, just reinforce the wings with some staples, might have to order some easy ups soon!

I just bought a pack. They ride a bit lower then pampers baby dry but fit and are so much more comfortable then pampers baby dry size 6 which barely fits me and digs into my sides making it very uncomfortable. As sambus said though they tear after about an hour.

If I pre-stretch the sides a bit, I can pull on Easy Ups, and I have a 38" waist--44" hips. As with so many baby products, the downfall--literally--is the low rise. They're shorter than the size 6 diapers, which are *just* long enough to hang on.

But oh! The scent! Easy Ups have my favorite Pampers scent. More than any modern diaper scent, it reminds me of the scent Pampers had in the early 90's, when I first started buying them for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back