• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello world

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyFrog

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
I'm terrible at writing these things, so I'm going to just rewrite the template given in the newbie instructions! :biggrin:

1) Hello! Who are you?

Not telling (because apparently that's creepy)! :lol: Actually, it's quite difficult to describe yourself to other people. Hmm... I work with computers during the day. I like music (need music). I like wandering about outside in the wild (some people call it hiking). Unfortunately I'm running out of wild places in the UK to hike, so any suggestions welcome from fellow brits!

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I'm purely a DL and prefer to be the 'carer' or 'mommy' instead of acting little. It's one of many interests for me. I'm here to chat to other likeminded people, as I'm not at all open about this in real life.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Aside from computers, music and hiking I like gaming and gadgets and a bunch of other things. Unfortunately, most of my life is taken up by work right now. That's one of the reasons I'm here - I need more non-work outlets!

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Chat, mostly. I don't know any DLs offline, so this seems like a good place to hang out and talk.

Last edited:
Your nickname would make a good band name.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to see I'm not the only one who needs to listen to music. What kind of music do you listen to?

Welcome on board o/

MonkeyFrog said:
like wandering about outside in the wild (some people call it hiking). Unfortunately I'm running out of wild places in the UK to hike, so any suggestions welcome from fellow brits!

not that there's any true wilderness left in Britain, but you can still find solitude amongst nature, more so if you venture out during the working week. i tend not to bother going out Fri-to-Sun because there are too many people and Mister Harry, the dog, ain't a people-person.
i'm in the Pennines, btw. lots of windswept moorland and hidden dales and dells to explore. it can be soggy, though. wellies are better than walking boots ;)
View attachment 26282

View attachment 26283

Hello that horse is cute. Huggles

Thank you all. I've subscribed to so many threads since joining that I'd forgotten I'd posted here!

Feel free to steal my name and create a memorial band - just send me some mp3's when you're done! :cool: I listen to most music genres (family full of musicians + chromesthesia, so I use music for different reasons). As long as it has lots of layers then I'm happy.

The Pennines are gorgeous - one of my cousins used to live there and I loved going up to see her. I mainly live in the city these days, but have spent many years living in rural areas and have yet to invest in a pair of wellingtons. You've just reminded me I need to buy some!

The Lancashire moores are a good place for walks. Most I ever do is a small nearby nature reserve though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back