• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Happy in a nappies

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryPotter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello, a few weeks I told my wife that I was a dl. It was one of the hardest things I've done. Thankfully she excepted it bug doesn't understand it. It feels so good to actually tell someone and also feels so good to be able to sleep next to her while wearing nappies (diapers to my American friends).

Hello HarryPotter and welcome to the group.

I would suggest that you and she watch (on YouTube) Baby Mitchy "understanding adult babies". That is what I had my wife watch and she did get some understanding about the issues.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us alittle bit more about yourself such as you hobbies and interest?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hello again, I chose HarryPotter as that's what my kids think I look like with my new glasses! I've loved nappies for as long as I can remember but always had to sort of make my own out of towels. I didn't want to risk buying over the internet incase my wife opened the parcel. I went self employed a while ago and while out in my van I popped into chemist and bought adult pull-ups. The feeling made me so much happier and more relaxed. So I started to wear them when working on my own and then where people didn't know me. I then found that I lived near a motorbility shop so I picked up the courage to ask for my size and say I was a heavy wetter. I now wear a nappy with pullups over the top as I tend to leak otherwise. So that's my little nappy history. I do like to be a baby from time to time but sadly my wife did say she didn't think she could sometimes be my mummy but she is my lovely wife.

Hiya, Harry! I'm reading your 3rd book now, heheheh. Joking aside, that's really brave of you, telling your wife that you like nappies.

Hi and welcome. I'm glad your wife is accepting. I told mine a number of years ago and she has been very accepting. I had to work today, (Saturday) and she made the comment that I wouldn't be able to have a "baby" day, which I appreciated. It took her a while to understand but she does now.

I'd love it if one day she would change me but I suspect that's just a pipe dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back