Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
How big is half a case of Tkyables Overnights? I'm wanting to order a decent about, but without having a storage problem.

web site says 10 per pag, 8 bags per case. so a half case is 4 bags, 40 diapers.

Yep that tru that was my last shipment

- - - Updated - - -

O fyi i love them but to conceal is a pain. They crinkle real bad

They don't crinkle very much in my experience, compared to an ABU Space or ABU LittlePaws they are almost completely silent for a majority of the time.

I actually think tykables are relatively easy to conceal when they're dry. They swell more than some of the other premium diapers when they're wet, which makes it harder at that point, but dry ones are easy.

I'd weigh in on that saying they appear to be very quiet for me, except if something brushes against my front where the tape panel is, that's not as quiet. But overall very quiet. Although they're thinner than a lot of premiums, the crotch is pretty wide, and they're lower cut than others. (sizing about the same as Bambino that way, about 1/2 size small) So they can disrupt normal walking a little depending on how you tape them on. A large waddler has a shell length at least 2" shorter than most other brands' size Large. (you may have to attach the lower tape very close to the upper tape to get a good fit)

The biggest issue I have with them is, for reasons I haven't figured out, they make me sweat a lot. Something about the padding that's not breatheable I guess. The regular snuggies weren't that way. So they're off my list for choices of regular daytime diaper.

I was wondering mostly about the size of the package. Like What would be the dimensions of the box, so I get a story together.

for that you'll need to ask tewks, I've only ever ordered from them by the full case

When they come they are like taking 4 bags of depends in a square laying face up. But slightly smaller. Hope this helps......

Thanks for the input Tewks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back