• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey from a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiekaye

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi guys, just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm kaye a middle aged woman she wears diapers 24/7 only wetting though, I have been wearing diapers for years on and off. But then I liked it that much that I'm now dependent on them and I love it, I drive all day at work and fits in great with that, no finding a toilet in services, I just seem to just dribble all day in my diaper it just free flows now happy days... Regards k

Hello babykaye and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi Egor,
Thanks for your welcome message, i gess that i just lead a bit differant lifestyle as i live on a boat for the last 26 years i drive a van all day at work delivering car parts, i also ride a motorcycle when i get time if it ever stops raining !! i like going out to enjoy myself meeting up with friends, i also play a bit of Bass Guitar in our marina club with other guitars or whoever turns up, it's basiclly an open mike night and we all have a good jam :)
rgds K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back