Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So I Almost F***ed Up Big Time!

Exclamation So I Almost F***ed Up Big Time!

I feel like this is the best forum to post this in as it is kind of a serious and delicate matter.

So about 30-40 minutes ago I posted a picture to my Instagram, if you don't know me I am cookiemonstahdl and I post ABDL related stuff.

So anyway when I went to share the picture I went to share it on my Tumblr page as well, like I always do, but I accidentally hit the Facebook button, so I panicked at first because my Facebook is actually me and has people I know from school, college etc. so I clicked that I didn't want to share anything, so I thought okay danger averted.

About 10 minutes later I get a message on my Twitter, from a friend who is from my Facebook, saying he got a notification saying 'Your friend ******* has joined Instagram as cookiemonstahdl' and that's when my heart dropped. He basically just said he isn't bothered about what he saw he is just confused. He's a nice guy so I'm hoping he doesn't spread this to anyone.

Then I realised after this that Facebook had linked to my Instagram, it wouldn't post pictures, but it'd tell people who I am on Instagram, LIKE WTF I NEVER AGREED TO LINK IT! So I'm really panicking now and privated my profile. Eventually I managed to unlink the accounts but for now I have temporarily deactivated the account and I'm gonna wait for this to blow over. Plus with it deactivated people who get the notification can't see any part of my profile. My main concern is just the people I see now at college, I pray they didn't see anything.

TL;DR I almost shared my ABDL Instagram with everyone I know on Facebook

MarchinBunny

Yikes, I hope it blows over and nothing really happens. I am sort of glad I don't have to worry about that sort of thing considering everyone I know, already knows I am an AB/DL XD.

Something I would suggest you do from now on, is when you decide to go posting AB/DL related stuff, sign out any of your more personal accounts just to be sure. That way if you accidentally click on such a button, it will have to ask you to sign in.

Yeah I think I might do this, also there are some people who found out about my ABDL side a few years ago but like they're people I don't see anymore or speak to, so this is more serious

I give you a tip , when i'm on abdl/kink related sites, I open a new incognito Window ( I work with chrome ) and it allow me to be on 2 account at the time , my every-day Facebook and my Little one, if decide to click on " facebook share" on this forum, it will opened my Little facebook, because the forum is open in my incognito window , so it is related to my incognito logged account : My Little facebook . No risk of any type =)

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by OpheliaScarlett View Post
    I give you a tip , when i'm on abdl/kink related sites, I open a new incognito Window ( I work with chrome ) and it allow me to be on 2 account at the time , my every-day Facebook and my Little one, if decide to click on " facebook share" on this forum, it will opened my Little facebook, because the forum is open in my incognito window , so it is related to my incognito logged account : My Little facebook . No risk of any type =)
    This is actually a great idea. I often forget Chrome has that functionality xD.

I was using my mobile, you can't upload photos to Instagram on the web version, only on mobile

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    I was using my mobile, you can't upload photos to Instagram on the web version, only on mobile
    Which sort of mobile device do you have? I have an iPhone and if you click on the square at the bottom right to go to the tabs menu and then tap on "private" at the bottom left, it will open the equivalent of an incognito browser session for you. Don't freak out after you do it, you won't have any tabs, but if you tap "private" again to end it, all your regular tabs will come back just as they were.

I'd guess that mobile browsers on android have something similar, but I don't know the interface.

Edit: If you're using an instagram app rather than a browser, make sure your facebook app is logged out and closed so there's no access. The app has no way to get at that information unless you've got it somewhere else available on the phone.

I have an iPhone and I use the Instagram app, like I said I temporarily disabled my account and when I reactivate it I'll keep it private

If need be you always can claim that it was someone else who did the post as a joke and or hacked you.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Bufff, How dangerous are asocial nets...