Thread: That was unexpected!

Default That was unexpected!

So, earlier tonight i popped around to a nearby friends house whom i met a while ago through our car club.
    Most weekends they usually have a friend or two over for movies and tea and have asked me over before but i had been busy, tonight i was free.
    After a while it was down to myself, my friend and another guest, when they were ready to leave they began to put on a pair of jeans over their track pants. (Pretty normal really, it is already cold here)
    They were sort of standing side on to me as they did this and i thought, it really looks like they are padded, and kept the thought to myself as we chatted and they left.
    After they left my friend kind of began to vaguely mention and i said straight out, i thought it looked like they were padded!
    Anyway after a bit of a chat and realising we have even more in common than we knew before, they sent me home with a little something....
    It was a rearz meduim
    Iv'e always wanted to try them too, so it was indeed a most unexpected turn of events!

Wow, what are the chances of that happening? I take it you have some free thinking friends.

Unexpected events like this is always a super huge plus. So glad that you know of other friends that know and accept as well as being part of wearing and using diapers too. I would bet the next time they ask you over for a movie or anything, you won't turn them down, you will be there early even, lol.

Keep having fun.

Caught up with my friends again this afternoon, we were both bored so we watched a few movies.
    They are doing an order soon, and since i liked them sooo much im adding to their order and getting a pack of the next size up for myself
    Hehe nothing like a sample before you buy!