Role
  1. Adult Baby
or are they toilet trained?:sad:

Attachments

• 2016-05-20 21.20.25j.jpg
    2016-05-20 21.20.25j.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 235
That's so cute, but i need MY diapers and they won't fit my stuffies

My teddy bear, "Howard Hug" has to wear a diaper.
He is not potty trained, just like me.

Angelic said:
That's so cute, but i need MY diapers and they won't fit my stuffies

So you must make them happy and buy some in there size.
Maybe for there birthday?

My teddy bear wears a toddler onsie. He likes it.

Most of the time my pluhises are undiapered but there has been a few times that I have put diapers on them and we're diapered together.

That is soooo cute! I should give it a try.

Hmmm...
How do you diaper an octopus?

My Bestie "Mr. Joe" doesn't wear diapers. but i am buying him cute clothing from build the bear and stuff

I have a large bear named Happy. He was supposed to stay with Mommy while we were apart and wore one of my diapers. I was mommy's little bear and she liked patting my diapered butt. So when we were apart Mommy could pat Happy's diapered butt and think of me. When mommy and I broke up, Happy was left at my place. But Happy doesn't wear a diaper any more.

Here is "Howard Hug", my special bear:
0521161647.jpg

I would but my Teddy can stay out in the open

My 3ft tall puppy Josephine is way too big for the diapers I have. If I mooch off friends I could probably get a Bellisimo that fits her. My tiger Larry is too small and it would be odd given his shape and style. I like how my plushies look now (Josephine has bows on her ears), plus they need to be old enough to watch over me.

That's what I handed down my old diaper covers for—one for my white teddy bear Amelia and the other for my Molly (The Big Comfy Couch) plush.

Diapering plush friends make them look babyish and cute.
That is why I diapered "Howard Hug", my big teddy bear.
"Howard Hug" is one of my "pretend" babies.
I give him lots of genuine hugs, kisses, and love.

I have to Diaper my plushies now! Ill get a Small pack of Newborn diapers soon, don't Know when though...

Angelic said:
I have to Diaper my plushies now! Ill get a Small pack of Newborn diapers soon, don't Know when though...

Yey!!
Newborn diapers are so tiny and cute, your plushies will thank you forever.

I'll Show a pic After i have done it

My childhood teddy bear wore a cloth diaper and plastic pants. When I was 7 years old, my Dad talked me into giving him up. Well it's been 53 years and I still miss my diapered teddy!

BabyBike1 said:
My childhood teddy bear wore a cloth diaper and plastic pants. When I was 7 years old, my Dad talked me into giving him up. Well it's been 53 years and I still miss my diapered teddy!

Meanie, how dare he, you should of hid him and said you had. Parents always get rid of the best, diapers, binkies and our favourite toys! Don't they Want us to be happy!?

- - - Updated - - -

:confused::paci::hug::beg::bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back