Do you diaper your plushie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Teddy isn't diapered. Yes, he's bigger than me:)...The real reason is that I can't have have diapers in the open.:(

Angelic said:
Meanie, how dare he, you should of hid him and said you had. Parents always get rid of the best, diapers, binkies and our favourite toys! Don't they Want us to be happy!?

- - - Updated - - -

:confused::paci::hug::beg::bleh:

Well, he probably thought it was best for me. Though I wonder if he was ashamed of me for clinging to the last vestige of my todlerhood.

- - - Updated - - -

caitianx said:
Diapering plush friends make them look babyish and cute.
That is why I diapered "Howard Hug", my big teddy bear.
"Howard Hug" is one of my "pretend" babies.
I give him lots of genuine hugs, kisses, and love.

i viewed my childhood diapered teddy as an extension of me, or at least what I wanted - I wanted my diapers back!

Most of the time I do not have my plushies diapered, but sometimes I do diaper them so we can be in diapers together.

I used to have mickey wear some toddler plastic pants I used to use to glue together to make my own plastic pants, but I stopped doing that because I did not want him to be caught, and thus me as well. I would diaper or put plastic pants on all my friends if I could.

If I could get away with diapers out in the open, I would SO do this. Plashes in diapers are adorable!

with the way my plush is designed it would be super tricky to even attempt in my case, its also way too small to do that with.

Have you looked online for a bear that was like the one you had when you were a child? For all you know you might find one just like him

Oh, one other thing: I just left Amelia's tail covered by her diaper cover—I can't even "bear" to ruin it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back