Status
Not open for further replies.

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
i know that this would not be the best forums to ask this question on but i thought i'd try anyways to see if anyone else here who uses Electronic cigarettes have experienced something similar.

I have a Eleaf Istick TC40W with the morpheus V2 tank and the shop i go go Gave me Aspire Atlantis Atomizers, not normally the brand i get but they work fine with my tank. I've been experiencing an odd taste though that i can't explain when i replace my atomizer.

I prime it really good and let it sit for a long time but when i go to hit it, it has almost like an chemically/alcohol taste to it until I've puffed on it for a while. Tastes freaking horrible and i havent been able to find an explanation online. Just the normal answers to a burnt taste which this isnt. Never experienced this weird taste with any other atomizers

DprEffect said:
i know that this would not be the best forums to ask this question on but i thought i'd try anyways to see if anyone else here who uses Electronic cigarettes have experienced something similar.

I have a Eleaf Istick TC40W with the morpheus V2 tank and the shop i go go Gave me Aspire Atlantis Atomizers, not normally the brand i get but they work fine with my tank. I've been experiencing an odd taste though that i can't explain when i replace my atomizer.

I prime it really good and let it sit for a long time but when i go to hit it, it has almost like an chemically/alcohol taste to it until I've puffed on it for a while. Tastes freaking horrible and i havent been able to find an explanation online. Just the normal answers to a burnt taste which this isnt. Never experienced this weird taste with any other atomizers

Well, I used to smoke cigs and during that time I had tried electronic cigs, but never really ran into such an issue. The worst that ever happened for me while using one of them is getting the liquid crap in my mouth lol. I would suggest simply not using those atomizers anymore.

It sounds more like the chemical they put on the metal part of the Atty when they are made your best bet is to wash them with alcohol then when dry try again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back