Giant Strollers For Adults Let Parents Test Drive Before Buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! I'd never get out of it :)

This is kind of like Mario Kart Wii when there was a stroller you could drive as a small character.

I am in I want one it would be so much fun and would get a lot of by standers going. can I get it Super Charged.

They look freaky, Maybe if we were physically children again, it doesn't Look Right, a stroller 5 Times bigger than the Parents.

There are strollers for small severely physically disabled adults.

That looks interesting to say the least I have never seen a stroller that big before. I would like to ride around in it if there nobody could see or watch me in it.

You beat me to the post, but yeah, interesting.

I'd love a ride in that!

Imagine if these were the future of road travel! Cars would be banned and everyone would zip around in their own self-driving buggy (just like the one in article)! How cool would that be?! :-D

I've got an idea for who could push it.

article-2132798-12AF5525000005DC-33_470x695.jpg

Jealousy intensifies.

tiny said:
I'd love a ride in that!

Imagine if these were the future of road travel! Cars would be banned and everyone would zip around in their own self-driving buggy (just like the one in article)! How cool would that be?! :-D

It would be great to have a town for ABs and littles where everything was scaled up and we had these self driving buggies to take us where we needed to go. We could be open about who we are, and the local stores would carry AB products. It would have wide walkways, 3 buggies wide so the you can travel next to your friend, and still have room for someone going the other way. No roads in town (we're too young to drive anyway). There would be parking at the edge of town, because sometimes we need to be big and go outside of town. Of course there would be lots of playgrounds with scaled up equipment. Different parks can do different scales to fit different ages.

My mind is having so much fun right now imagining the different business opportunities that could cater to ABs and littles. Care services for those of us without caregivers, restaurants with adult sized highchairs and takeout of meals for littles (everything cut to bite size pieces). You can think of more that you would like.

Happy thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back