Thread: Diaper fetish reference on "Bones"

Default Diaper fetish reference on "Bones"

Occasionally I use Google to search for diaper fetish references in the news or in pop culture. I like to see in what kinds of ways our subculture are making it into mainstream media.

This morning I did a search and found that in a recent episode of "Bones" one of the main characters admitted to having a diaper fetish! Here's a link to te episode summary:

Did anybody catch the episode or have a link to this particular part?

I think it's pretty cool that a main character in a popular show can admit to having a diaper fetish, and there's no negative reaction...or at least that's how it reads; I would really like to see the actual video...

I saw that episode (and was going to post about it here). Overall it played a very minor role in the episode which was to provide motive for blackmail, but I felt the reaction from the characters was definitely "what is wrong people who do that" . Very disappointed overall. Good episode other than that though.

Recently on bones a dead guy was a diaper wearer and Angela kept looking at a picture of the guy in diapers and mentioned she loves fetishist and Dr.Saroyan said yeah that's weird and if the guy had of waited a few years he would have needed them for real.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I looked up the official website for this TV show, and you can go to this page to watch this full episode. (It's currently the second one on that list, but that will change over time.)