Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Was brave today!

Default I Was brave today!

I was shaking like mad when i went for my injection yesterday, but i turned out, i felt hardly anything. Because i was brave I got new Pacis Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	26236

I get scared everytime it's Injection day, thank goodness that was over with.
    I was so brave, i didn't cry! (Or my more adult reaction, swearing!) so proud

What a big girl you are o/ Well done! ( and i really like your new paci :3 )

Well done for make the appointment in the first place. I would of found lots of thing to do so i did not have time to get there.
    You deserve your new pacifier. And a big gold star.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    I was shaking like mad when i went for my injection yesterday, but i turned out, i felt hardly anything. Because i was brave I got new Pacis Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	26236

I get scared everytime it's Injection day, thank goodness that was over with.
    I was so brave, i didn't cry! (Or my more adult reaction, swearing!) so proud
    Injection for what?
    Please Clarify.

When I was four years old I used to get 20 shots up and down my right arm and then 20 on my left. It's how they used to check and see what you were allergic to. Then I'd get the allergy shot on top of that. Afterward, my mom would take me to get ice cream. The shots didn't really bother me. Now, I inject my wife if she goes really low blood sugar. It's amazing what we can learn to endure, and even do ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    When I was four years old I used to get 20 shots up and down my right arm and then 20 on my left. It's how they used to check and see what you were allergic to. Then I'd get the allergy shot on top of that. Afterward, my mom would take me to get ice cream. The shots didn't really bother me. Now, I inject my wife if she goes really low blood sugar. It's amazing what we can learn to endure, and even do ourselves.
    I remember those shots, although I was older (11 or 13?). I needed to get one shot every week during Spring, Summer and Fall and one a month in Winter until I went overseas at 20.

I guess this was one reason that shots/injections don't bother me much. (Yes, I do prefer a pill but an injection is no big deal.)

I do understand that for some people an injection causes anxiety. To the OP - I'm glad things went well.

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    Injection for what?
    Please Clarify.
    it was for Meningitis and septcemia