Difference Between Adult Baby & Little

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an age player, or a little, or middle I guess, but definitely not an adult baby.

I like to do age regression, and little me is around 9-12 years old. I like to spend time just relaxing, not stressing or worrying about stuff, and enjoying a feeling of either innocence or naughtiness, depending on what I'm doing.

But basically being little for me means I'm going to wet my pants, or perhaps my diaper. It doesn't make sense that a 12 year old would be wearing a diaper, but if I can pretend to be 12, I can certainly stretch my imagination as to why I would be, perhaps for bed wetting or punishment.

But I'm not a baby. I have absolutely no interest in bottles, pacifiers, stuffed toys, sippy cups and the likes. Nor do I want to be babied, or have a caretaker.

I would love a playmate though

I just enjoy the feeling of being that kid who needs to pee, but doesn't want to stop playing or watching his cartoons or stuff, so I delay going to the toilet. I enjoy the feeling of fullness in my bladder as I potty dance around, and ignore the fact that I need to go, until I have an accident.

Then it becomes a hiding the evidence type of thing. Not wanting to tell a grownup that I've wet myself, and hoping that my pants dry before anyone notices. I might be wearing my night nappy before I go to bed, and I'll pee in it, then go to bed already wet rather than admit what I've done.

But I don't feel continuously little though. I function quite happily as an adult 99.9% of the time. Little time is something that I choose to do, when and if the opportunity presents itself.

I have no desire to be permanently little, nor to actually become a kid again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back