Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Difference Between Adult Baby & Little

Default Difference Between Adult Baby & Little

So I've seen the term 'little' a few times since I've looked into AB/DL stuff, but I'm not sure what it means. What is the difference between and AB and a little?

Well us Littles are better looking. Hee,hee.

Ho you what a sensible answer. Hee,hee

As I understand stand it.
    It depends on how young you like to regress. Some like to go as far as 12 mouths to 3 year.
    I have time when my mind goes there. But I don't like it becouse it takes me some time to come back up.

I am A little and I like to be about 5 years old.

And there are Middles wich is My Son he likes to be about 14 but he has gone to 11/12.

There no right or wrong. And regression is a great way to relax. And find your inerchild.

Hope that answers your questions.

Hee, hee

Sisi

I agree with Sisi, it's about what age you feel like. But it's up to each person if they perfer to identify as an AB or a little. Personally, I like being an AB.

It seems the term ''little'' can mean a couple different things based on context. It's come to be pretty interchangeable with adult baby, except as sisi mentioned, littles might identify with an age that's older than a baby or toddler. However, it might also indicate someone who ageplays in a more BDSM context, such as ''daddy doms'' with ''little girls.''

I see it as a distinction without a difference and just a matter of preference for one what wishes to be called. I prefer AB (actually, ABDL, as I see it as parts of a whole) and understand that any age regression or affinity for objects isn't limited to literal babies. Although I like the inherent contradiction of Adult Baby, I'd be willing to go along with a change of identification. I don't see "little" as a very good one because of the potential confusion with BDSM and that it's a very general term for Internet searching.

Well, outside of the BDSM world it can have different meanings to different people.

You can say that anybody that feels, thinks, or acts younger then their age could be called a "little"*.

*The BDSM side has a more stricter meaning, but also has more names like:
    AB/DL, little, Middle, little girl, princess, brat, babygirl/baby girl, ect, all of which have their own meaning and place in how that person acts/behaves and is treated by others.

Here comes the Doctor Seuss logic, lol
    ABs can be littles.
    ABs can be DLs
    But not all ABs are littles or DLs.

DLs can be ABs
    Dls can be littles
    But not all DLs are ABs or littles

Littles can be Abs
    Littles can be DLs too
    But not all littles are ABs or DLs.

So how many ABs, Dls and littles can you find in the picture on the next page? lol!

Quote Originally Posted by MandyBear View Post
    Well, outside of the BDSM world it can have different meanings to different people.

You can say that anybody that feels, thinks, or acts younger then their age could be called a "little"*.

*The BDSM side has a more stricter meaning, but also has more names like:
    AB/DL, little, Middle, little girl, princess, brat, babygirl/baby girl, ect, all of which have their own meaning and place in how that person acts/behaves and is treated by others.

Here comes the Doctor Seuss logic, lol
    ABs can be littles.
    ABs can be DLs
    But not all ABs are littles or DLs.

DLs can be ABs
    Dls can be littles
    But not all DLs are ABs or littles

Littles can be Abs
    Littles can be DLs too
    But not all littles are ABs or DLs.

So how many ABs, Dls and littles can you find in the picture on the next page? lol!

They forgot the Middles, And the fairies, And the pets, And the man in the moon.

But I think there are 7 ABs, 7 Littles, and there are 7 DLs.

Is that right. Do I get a gold star. Hee, hee.

I think it's mainly just a way to label yourself. I consider myself a little, it's not at ALL sexual but it's due to the fact that I identify with the age of about 3 or 4 which is a little kid not a baby. Sometimes I still go a little farther back especially when I am particularly tired but not a lot. I mostly think preschool age.

What MandyBear said.

I'm new to ABDL and I was confused by how little seemed to have so many meanings. But as I learned more I realized it was just a very subjective phrase: it means what the person(s) using it want it to mean.