• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Let's just get this over with....

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungYoshi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Heh, I thought that title would grab your attention.

Anyway, I'm an AB/DL who's decided it's high time I got to know other people like myself. I'm a college student studying creative writing. Gaming is my favorite hobby, and games with great stories are my favorite. I hope to eventually start a career in the gaming industry.

Hello YoungYoshi and welcome aboard you said that you are studying creative writing is that like symbols and stuff also what kind of games are you into like first person shooters -- racing games-- arcade games I don't know a lot about gaming but I do enjoy playing them :smile:
YoungYoshi said:
Heh, I thought that title would grab your attention.

Anyway, I'm an AB/DL who's decided it's high time I got to know other people like myself. I'm a college student studying creative writing. Gaming is my favorite hobby, and games with great stories are my favorite. I hope to eventually start a career in the gaming industry.

Well the kind of creative writing I'm looking into will involve long stories like novels, but I don't know much since I only changed my major recently. I'm into all sorts of games, but shooters are my favorite. I play Halo religiously.

I have played and beaten all the halo games except for halo 2 and halo 5 Guardians I don't have them anymore but I really enjoy the grunts birthday party you know when you shoot the grunts in the head you hear yaaaay when you have the skull activated https://youtu.be/QtEljxur6eI
YoungYoshi said:
Well the kind of creative writing I'm looking into will involve long stories like novels, but I don't know much since I only changed my major recently. I'm into all sorts of games, but shooters are my favorite. I play Halo religiously.

Last edited:
Welcome to this glorious site of recreational diaper-wearers. I too like video games. Yoshi happens to be my favorite video game character. :D

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm envious of your taking creative writing courses. I've thought about doing that now that I"m mostly retired. I actually have a novel self published to Kindle and I have several short stories on this site. You might check out "The House at the End of the Road" on this site. There's a part I and a part II, and part I is probably a page back from part II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back