People patting my butt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

derek245

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
For some reason the people who know I'm diapered (my gf, my roommate, my family, and some close friends of mine) have a habit of patting my padded butt... why do you think this is, and does this happen to anyone else? I find it pretty invasive and patronising frankly. (unless it's my GF doing it, obviously...)

yes
most of my siblings plus my ex gf patted my but
but this was 20 years ago for 3-4 months after
the accident that i had in my job that ruined my bladder
so my siblings new that i have to wear diapers
be patient and some day they will stop

You touch my padded bottom hope you like a cast for 6 months and possible jail time that area is off limits

Only GF. I enjoyed her doing it.

My wife loves to pat my backside and hear that tell tale nappy sound.

Haha...my wife will pat my padded butt but I enjoy that because she's positively acknowledging my baby side. At my age, no one else touches my butt. I would be really shocked if they did! I'm not sure what I'd do other than run away.

My wife does that all the time, and one of her friends has as well. I have to admit, the little in me kind of likes it, hehe

derek245 said:
For some reason the people who know I'm diapered (my gf, my roommate, my family, and some close friends of mine) have a habit of patting my padded butt... why do you think this is, and does this happen to anyone else? I find it pretty invasive and patronising frankly. (unless it's my GF doing it, obviously...)

its not just you, and its very patronizing! For some reason, people feel its ok to pat your diapered bottom when they would never do that to someone who isn't in diapers. And don't get me started on diaper checks!

It's like when my wife was pregnant and people would walk up and touch her stomach. Especially weird when it was a man. Yeesh!!

I would politely, but firmly respond to people and say, "Excuse me, that makes me uncomfortable. Please stop." Stand up for yourself, and don't let people touch you in any way that is uncomfortable to you.

I'm not sure why this happens. Maybe people figure if you're padding your butt, they can too?

Nobody touches my bottom, period.

it has happen a few time at work with coworkers but more in joking since everyone knows. if a total stranger did it i would be upset, but coworkers do it in fun

My friend did it the other day and I asked him to stop which he did, he seemed surprised that I noticed. Maybe he just figured my nappy was so thick I wouldn't feel it at all?

All of my lady friends that I go on dates with all know I wear diapers and rubber pants before that first date is made by me,because I am honest to everyone of them as to the fact that I wear them and why I wear them,if not at that very time time they are told during that first date..and all of them have patted my diaper and rubber panted bottom..also every one of them has either got me to strip down to just them or they have done it for me and I allow them to do this anytime they want and as many times as they want it is not something that embarrasses me in any way,shape,or form as I like it just as much as they enjoy seeing them on me..it just seems to somehow set the mood off in the right direction for the date..I am not really sure what it does for them but they do smile a lot,and when they do this to me..it also reminds me instantly of when I was a toddler and my mother,grandmother,the babysitter,or even close lady friends of my mom's would do this to check if I had filled my pants..it always has brought that memory back in to my head and when my lady friends see me only in my diapers that also reminds me of my mother telling me that this was what all of them did back then..and some of my moms friends that had small children would even at times pull back the waist of my pants then the waist of the diaper to check if I was wet and they always found out something by doing this..it is a memory that was etched into my mind even at that young age and I would always smile when this was done for whatever reason,and mom always told me that I seemed to always like a having a messy or wet diaper on me and would always struggle with her when she was trying to change me..it was just something that never bothered me back then and still does not bother me to this day..but it would only be a women that I would ever allow to do this to me...take care all

Last edited:
First off no one in my family knows I like to wear diapers. One night I was thickly padded and we wearing my favorite pjs. It was around 11 at night and my mom comes into my room to check on me. I partially woke up to this and I was on my stomach. She had the tendency to give me and a playful pad/spank on the rear every once in a while. That night when she came to check on me, she rubbed my back. I was worried she would notice the obvious bulge, she didn't. Before she got up, however, she gave me on of those playful pats only to hear the crinkle of the diapers I had on. Luckily she wrote it off as nothing and murmured "If only you were still my little baby" and left the room. Close call, but I'm sure she knows.

silentdreamer1996 said:
First off no one in my family knows I like to wear diapers. One night I was thickly padded and we wearing my favorite pjs. It was around 11 at night and my mom comes into my room to check on me. I partially woke up to this and I was on my stomach. She had the tendency to give me and a playful pad/spank on the rear every once in a while. That night when she came to check on me, she rubbed my back. I was worried she would notice the obvious bulge, she didn't. Before she got up, however, she gave me on of those playful pats only to hear the crinkle of the diapers I had on. Luckily she wrote it off as nothing and murmured "If only you were still my little baby" and left the room. Close call, but I'm sure she knows.
Oh she will know al right. Mothers know everything.

Yes,

Parents know more than you think...much more!

I'll say that as a parent picking your battles does come to play...I've had several gf's over the years with kids...and little things aren't worth being an issue...

Oh, btw...people patting my butt...

Does happen from time to time, but only with close personal friends...and hasn't never bothered me...

I've always needed help with certain things...and I've always acted like a kid anyhow :) so people that know and have helped me over the years with tasks I cannot do...have patted my butt...but never as anything but fun and playfully...

My wife is the only one who pats me on the bottom. I wear 24/7 due to severe overactive bladder as a result of cauda equina syndrome, so she's used to diapers being a part of my permanent wardrobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back