Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: People patting my butt...

Default People patting my butt...

For some reason the people who know I'm diapered (my gf, my roommate, my family, and some close friends of mine) have a habit of patting my padded butt... why do you think this is, and does this happen to anyone else? I find it pretty invasive and patronising frankly. (unless it's my GF doing it, obviously...)

yes
    most of my siblings plus my ex gf patted my but
    but this was 20 years ago for 3-4 months after
    the accident that i had in my job that ruined my bladder
    so my siblings new that i have to wear diapers
    be patient and some day they will stop

You touch my padded bottom hope you like a cast for 6 months and possible jail time that area is off limits

My wife loves to pat my backside and hear that tell tale nappy sound.

Haha...my wife will pat my padded butt but I enjoy that because she's positively acknowledging my baby side. At my age, no one else touches my butt. I would be really shocked if they did! I'm not sure what I'd do other than run away.

My wife does that all the time, and one of her friends has as well. I have to admit, the little in me kind of likes it, hehe

Quote Originally Posted by derek245 View Post
    For some reason the people who know I'm diapered (my gf, my roommate, my family, and some close friends of mine) have a habit of patting my padded butt... why do you think this is, and does this happen to anyone else? I find it pretty invasive and patronising frankly. (unless it's my GF doing it, obviously...)
    its not just you, and its very patronizing! For some reason, people feel its ok to pat your diapered bottom when they would never do that to someone who isn't in diapers. And don't get me started on diaper checks!

Keinimus

Unless if it's somebody I know, they're guaranteed a kick to the ribs. >:\

It's like when my wife was pregnant and people would walk up and touch her stomach. Especially weird when it was a man. Yeesh!!

I would politely, but firmly respond to people and say, "Excuse me, that makes me uncomfortable. Please stop." Stand up for yourself, and don't let people touch you in any way that is uncomfortable to you.