• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hazel-y Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanriostoner

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
Hello! My name is Hazel! I love Sanrio! My favorite Sanrio characters are (in order): Chibimaru, Pom Pom Purin and Cinnamoroll. I have a growing collection of Sanrio items, including a Pom Pom Purin tea set that I love to have tea parties with!

I like to watch anything with Stitch, Jim Henson movies, Invader Zim, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, How To Train Your Dragon, Balto and Adventure Time. I have an interest in stop-motion animation and puppetry. I like to play Creatures, Petz, Pokémon, Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon.

I prefer realistic looking stuffed animals, especially dogs, wolves, foxes and bats but I do like the occasional chibi stuffie or dragon! I love vulture culture: I am working on collecting pelts and skulls but I already have a large seashell collection! I'd like to get some jarred specimen, and pinned moths or butterflies.

I am primarily here for the regression and the more BDSM aspects and mindsets of the caretaker/adult baby roles. I am a new adult baby and babyfur (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel in red and white ((color known as blenheim)) ) who is diaper curious but I have never tried them. I am primarily a puppy player (look up BDSM pet play) and primal. This new headspace has been really fun to venture into and I am hoping to make more friends along the way!

polohead.jpg
(Above: Blenheim Cavalier King Charles Spaniel)

Hello Hazel and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

" The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, How To Train Your Dragon" <3

Welcome on board =) . I really like pet-play too :3 even if I'm more in the kitty/foxy part ^-^

@egor Thank you!

@LittleOphelia Thank you as well! Nice to know I am not the only pet player around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back