Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper length/crinkles?

Default Diaper length/crinkles?

What is your favorite diapee for crinkle factor? I love the crinkle of the 24/7 the most I think, but I also love the feel of the shell of the A+, and the Abu space. I just wish the Abu space was longer in the front like the A+.

Mine is the ABU SDK for crinkle and fit. Next on my list would be the bambino Classico. I have not tried the 24/7 or the space yet.

ahhh....that 'crinkle' Seems we DL's like that sound.

The 24/7 shell doesn't feel as nice to me, but the way it is, makes it really crinkly, and it's amazing :3 I wish the Abu space were maybe 2 inches longer in the front. But I can't be happy about how every diapee is made, I like the tallness of the A=, plus the shell, but it's not as absorbent. I like the print of the Space, but it isn't as tall as the 24/7 or A+

The Tranquility ATNs tend to get the most crinkle I've found, imo.

I like the tykables size 2, the crinkle is perfect for me and those wishing for just 2" extra inches out of there mediums would get there wish with the size 2, if your below 33" waist you may have some fit problems but if your 34" - 38" you will a diaper fit that is almost perfect, my other diaper is the sdk 2.0, I've actually been wearing these the majority of the time for the last month

Yep, Tranquility ATN's have got to be right near the top when it comes to the crinkle factor, they are LOUD! They aren't my daily diaper and I never worry about someone hearing my regular diapers crinkle but when I'm wearing an ATN I'll admit to being just a bit self conscious about the sound. Nobody has ever given me a reason to think they've heard the crinkle but I swear I can hear them out in public places, even with my PUL pants and jeans on.

If my nappy is too quiet I just put some plastic pants on. That makes for a nice noticeable sound.

Dry 24/7's used to have that nice smooth shell before they updated it, still quite crinkly.
    My favourite nappy for the crinkle factor has to be the Attends with waistband, if they were only thicker they'd be up there with my favorite nappy.
    I've heard the Rearz safari are supposed to be quite crinkly, yet to try these, waiting till payday so I can place an order.

I really wish ABU or Rearz or Tykables or any of the other big names in the Abdl world would make a SUPER crinkly nappy, I'd be so happy to find that perfect baby style nappy like I used to wear when I was a young boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlebum View Post
    Dry 24/7's used to have that nice smooth shell before they updated it, still quite crinkly.
    My favourite nappy for the crinkle factor has to be the Attends with waistband, if they were only thicker they'd be up there with my favorite nappy.
    I've heard the Rearz safari are supposed to be quite crinkly, yet to try these, waiting till payday so I can place an order.

I really wish ABU or Rearz or Tykables or any of the other big names in the Abdl world would make a SUPER crinkly nappy, I'd be so happy to find that perfect baby style nappy like I used to wear when I was a young boy.
    I wonder if there's something you could do to treat them to make them crinkly? spray with shelack or something? Or just wear briefs over your diaper, and toss in a layer or two of newspaper, if your main interest is the sound?