Status
Not open for further replies.

boredofwheelchair

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi Everyone,

Don't post here much or am rarely here at all (though that may change now)

I've decided to buy some new nappies to basically go into my stash on top of my usual(Molicare Comfort Maxi) from saveexpress.de, I decided to try the new Molicare Maxi and some Dry 24/7 I decided to try the dry24/7 since they seem pretty well regarded I have bought both large and medium as have read the sizes can be bigger.

even though I am primarily IC I think I maybe a DL as well and probably have been all my life . oh well I really want to try some ABU one day but get worried about being judged for having nappies with prints on but Adult nappies with 2 tapes just make me curious as I wonder if i could get a better fit!!!

I usually find that the more tapes there are, the better fit I get. I really wish adult diapers still had three tapes, it's very easy to get a secure, form fit with three tapes. I have found that I can get a really good fit with Tena Stretch though, it's a wonderful design for a single tape diaper.

The new molicare maxi are quite good the large is smaller than formacare large and Abena large also watch the tapes and make sure you get it right first time as the stick is very sticky

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dry 24/7s are one of my favorites, I think you'll like them. Just ordered a new case myself :D. All winter I've been wearing Abena M4s, but I got some Tena Stretch Supers to try during the hot summer days.

You should try some two-tape diapers, you might like them more. For me they are way more comfortable and they don't come partially undone during the night like 4-tape diapers do.

parcelboy2 said:
The new molicare maxi are quite good the large is smaller than formacare large and Abena large
Is it the same size as a regular Molicare Large because that's what I wear everyday

Getting a little worried that the Molicare Maxi's have got breathable side panels which are not my most favourite thing in the world as a side sleeper because if they can let air in they can also leak liquid though there likely to be better than the cloth backed Super Plus . Am really looking forward to getting the Dry24/7's though think they look good and should be fun. Though if there as thick as I've read may make crawling fun. (I crawl for mobility purposes when not using my wheelchair)

DloverUK said:
You should try some two-tape diapers, you might like them more. For me they are way more comfortable and they don't come partially undone during the night like 4-tape diapers do.

I've decided I'm going to order some ABU's probably SDK's and Cushies but get like a total of 8 as samples from Nappies R Us. I'll order them tomorrow night so they'll arrive on Friday hopefully as I'm at home all day then and I might get more SDK's than Cushies because they look like old school pampers :p

Getting a little worried that the Molicare Maxi's have got breathable side panels which are not my most favourite thing in the world as a side sleeper because if they can let air in they can also leak liquid though there likely to be better than the cloth backed Super Plus
Nope they haven't if you've ordered the ones in the white bag 100% plastic

Thought I would give you a small update. I did end up buying some ABU SDK's as well as Molicare Maxi's and the Dry 24/7. I'm wearing my last SDK tonight I only bought 3 sample from nappies r us I found them ok and the two tapes instead of 4 interesting but may work slightly better on a cloth backed disposable. My biggest complaint about the SDK's was they didn't appear to have much odour control. I also tried a Molicare the other night and thought they were as good as the old Super Plus and the plastic was softer than what is on the Molicare Comfort very nice indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back