Thread: Hi There!

Cool Hi There!

Hi Everyone!!! Iím not really sure how to start off this intro haha. Well, Iíve been into the Ab/dl community for quite a while, and after about a year and a half of self discovery I have fully come to terms with being little and have embraced it. When I first started out I hated myself for having these feelings and I would try to stop them. Now Iíve completely accepted them and am proud of being an Adult baby. I love wearing diapers when Iím able to and being a happy energetic 4 year old girl. Some of my non - ab/dl hobbies include, Video games, Photography, makeup, and shopping. I am hoping to be able to meet some awesome people and make some great friends here on Adisc!

Hello PokemonPrincess and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative introduction.

Hello there PokemonPrincess hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends. Glad to see you have accepted who you are. What kind of video games do you like?

Hi o/ Welcome on board , I really like your avatar =)