Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Sisi doesn't think he looks adorable enough cause he's being silly..

  1. #1

    Default Sisi doesn't think he looks adorable enough cause he's being silly..

    Sisi is being a silly and doesn't think he looks adorable enough..

    I think he does though! This is from our play date where I got stuck in the swing because we didn't have daddies or brother doms with us.. Oopsie

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	26210

    And now we are watching the croods

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	26211

  2. #2

    Default

    huh... I thought he'd be in his mid 20s. Just goes to show he's young at heart I suppose. Xp

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MrPurple View Post
    huh... I thought he'd be in his mid 20s. Just goes to show he's young at heart I suppose. Xp
    But he's only 5 though silly hehe xD

  4. #4

    Default


    I not 20, I am only 5 years old, in mind and sprit. Don't pay any attention to my physical appearance.
    It's not my fault I got a silly adult body.
    Hee, hee


    - - - Updated - - -


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160506_184302.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	26212
    I think this one is better.

  5. #5

    Default

    Aw sounded like you two had fun I'd love to be able to meet other littles

  6. #6

    Default

    You're as young as you think you are. I'm incredibly young. It's just my damn mirror that's possessed by a demon.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    Aw sounded like you two had fun I'd love to be able to meet other littles
    We did have lots of fun! Sisi is holding a meet once a month if you're based in England?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    You're as young as you think you are. I'm incredibly young. It's just my damn mirror that's possessed by a demon.
    I agree! I love this haha

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBelle View Post
    We did have lots of fun! Sisi is holding a meet once a month if you're based in England?
    I am but I live up near Manchester

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    I am but I live up near Manchester

    I will message you with a load of details. Do you know Joshie who also live in Manchester area. He an AB.

    Sisi

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post

    I will message you with a load of details. Do you know Joshie who also live in Manchester area. He an AB.

    Sisi
    No I don't, I don't know anyone in real life who is ABDL

Similar Threads

  1. There once was a little boy called Sisi
    By siysiy in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-Apr-2016, 16:13
  2. Being called adorable!
    By BrandonSleepypuppy in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 29-Sep-2014, 21:59
  3. Absolutley Adorable
    By MarqueeMoon in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-Dec-2010, 09:44
  4. The most ADORABLE Firefox theme!
    By Adyson in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-Nov-2010, 16:42
  5. Adorable Pajamas!
    By Secret in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-Jul-2009, 06:32

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.