Bambinos..seem better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bambino has been stuck in a rut of 'status quoness' for far too long--with the only major change I've noticed recently being that they've raised the prices of their cases by almost $10 in about a year. Their 'new' diaper was a huge letdown to me, especially as I imagine it's going to cost even more than the bellisimos.

Unless they do something surprisingly innovative in the near future and get their prices under control, they've lost me as a longtime customer. This year has seen a TON of other pretty awesome diapers hit the market, and bambino no longer has a semi-monopoly on high end diapers. So, for now--I'm leaving and heading for greener pastures (or blue..? In the form of DC Idyls xP).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan09 said:
Bambino has been stuck in a rut of 'status quoness' for far too long--with the only major change I've noticed recently being that they've raised the prices of their cases by almost $10 in about a year. Their 'new' diaper was a huge letdown to me, especially as I imagine it's going to cost even more than the bellisimos.

Unless they do something surprisingly innovative in the near future and get their prices under control, they've lost me as a longtime customer. This year has seen a TON of other pretty awesome diapers hit the market, and bambino no longer has a semi-monopoly on high end diapers. So, for now--I'm leaving and heading for greener pastures (or blue..? In the form of DC Idyls xP).

Pretty much agree 100%. ABU and DiaperConn are my main suppliers at the moment. (and I've ordered quite a few cases from Bambino over the years)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back