Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any advice for getting comfortable with full use of a diaper....

Default Any advice for getting comfortable with full use of a diaper....

i am a urine incontinent man, who is struggling with the fact that a diaper is the best way to go... yet, I know once i start using 24/7 i might as well give into full use.

any advice?

Hiding is a good start.... lets face it... the smell is troublesome

Quote Originally Posted by shortsub View Post
    i am a urine incontinent man, who is struggling with the fact that a diaper is the best way to go... yet, I know once i start using 24/7 i might as well give into full use.

any advice?

Not generally advised, but it is possible....a regular body schedule is helpful. It you are a morning person, the use, disposal, and shower cleanup is pretty easy.
    If you become irregular, it can be a real problem. I once noticed that the more you allow full use, the more difficult it becomes to hold the rear.
    It is best when you don't push, way more natural. Cleanup immediately is essential for smell and skin health. Shower is best. Wipes work great. Best to heavy trim or shave groin area.
    Gallon ziplock freezer bags are best for aroma containment; and a box of matches or air freshener.

Epilating is a great solution for hair removal with no stubble. That is what my husband and I do. He prefers it to shaving since he always feels clean and smoothe.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I was recently advised to start with a certain 8 hour section of your day and move forward once that period of time is comfortable.

I never mess but hardly ever use anything but my nappy for pee.

Quote Originally Posted by shortsub View Post
    Hiding is a good start.... lets face it... the smell is troublesome
    Plastic pants hide smell well, the high back/ high waist are the best type.

Drinking more water and taking Nullo keeps the smell down. I use generic chlorophyll copperphyllin.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what types of incontinence you have, bit I do know some people with urge incontinence rather give in due to the struggle of finding a restroom in time. Sometimes the severe urge hits when it's already too late. Then people rather full incontinence just because of the hassle and the strain.

You don't have to have bowel movements, unless you want to. I rarely do it because of the clean up and smell. If you buy diapers with taping panels, they ate the best for taking off and going and reapplying.