Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
This question is how u want ur life if u could choose

- - - Updated - - -

Keep in mind baby full time means u are told what to do and u have no adult resposibilities

tewks7979 said:
This question is how u want ur life if u could choose

- - - Updated - - -

Keep in mind baby full time means u are told what to do and u have no adult resposibilities
If it means no paying tax or working all hours I'm in

Lol the only i cant let go is my real kids and im in

tewks7979 said:

Being told what to do doesn't mean a have to do it xD

Twu so twu. Me wikes to wall art

I'm totally in

Part time for both because I like driving. . . and some other adult related things not suited for this thread.

I can't think of a even plausible scenario where someone would have to choose. There's some fictional stories where kid's were forced by their parents to be a " baby" all the time or be a teen/adult. Very few of those stories are well written and none of them have a valid ending and very few if any of them were realistic.

Yep but it is possible but rare

Part time both, definitely. There's just great stuff at all ages.

Fire2box said:
I can't think of a even plausible scenario where someone would have to choose. There's some fictional stories where kid's were forced by their parents to be a " baby" all the time or be a teen/adult. Very few of those stories are well written and none of them have a valid ending and very few if any of them were realistic.

Oh, isn't that the truth. There are too many adult things I enjoy doing to give those up to be a full time baby. I don't even want to be a full time baby. It sounds like it would be a prison sentence to me. There's a time and place for everything, and when I do wear diapers and regress, I'm definitely into it. But most of the time, I'm an adult trying to enjoy life.

I would love to be a full-time baby - for a small length of time! LOL

Seriously, I do like being a baby and would like to spend some time with no responsibilities and all decisions being made for me BUT I truly like many adult things and do not want to be a baby all the time - or even most of the time

ArchieRoni said:
Part time both, definitely. There's just great stuff at all ages.

since I've had a season pass to six flags for the past year and a half or so, I've seen plenty of little kids be turned away from getting on the bumper cars. I remember being upset I couldn't go on some back when i was like 5 or 6.

Im really suprised to see the outcome on this pole. I absolutly adore this site. Loads of great people......huggles

Well,

Right now, I've not had any little time in a long time, ended up in the hospital for quite some time...long story!

But, right now I'd give damn near anything to get back my abilities...

I'm on 100% bed rest for at least another week...although I am back home...as of Monday...

Have full time help right now...24/7...so I don't have to do anything right now at all, and can't really anyways...

Not having the ability to do adult things sucks...I haven't been in my music studio in so long it hurts! And bed sores suck worse than diaper rash! Although sill have a cath right now...

I'm trying starting to feel out my current staff about getting some more freedom, this was one the reasons to come home instead of staying at the rehab...Going to negotiate with dr next week too...want the cath gone!, dont need an IV, ive got great water (City water sucks!) and can keep hydrated, And start getting up doing more...like walking!...Im still not ready for steps...but one floor is enough for now...

Back to the question, 50/50 sounds great!

Adult time, adult beverages "I live good scotch!", decide what to eat, and when...What to do, and when to do it!

Getting back my independence is top on my list, even though I'm still an AB...

I choose partime baby/adult because there are stuff i like to do as an adult, like drive, work, have money to spend. However i love being in diapers, sucking my pacifier, drinking from my bottle, etc... But i prefer a half from both, is easier to handle and that way I can be both and be pleased with my self. Still i can combine both with being an adult and still wearing diapers to go out or do stuff on which i can be safe.

Act adult and wear diapers

Part time for both, I like to do adult activities also.

I also like scotch. Plus 50/50 is more of a must. I do like to drive and i do enjoy my job. But in saying that having not a care in the world (ab) is super nice for i am starting to incurr health issues like bad knees (i am only 36) but my body feels like 70-80 yrs old

24/7/365 ? Never !!!

I love to play etc., but I can't do it permanently - I've some kind of adult interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back