Anyone Used Dignity PM or Attends Waistband Style?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvtowearpampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am wondering if anyone has tried the Dignity PM (new version with curly fibers) or Attends Waistband Style diapers? If so, how are they? Absorbency, thickness, etc.
Thanks!
Luvtowearpampers

I haven't used any Attends products in years, though my memory of them was that they were a (slight) step above the Depend diapers of the day. From what I hear, they may be significantly better than the current Depend. I've tried the Dignity PM more recently and was not impressed. In fact, I still have some and am considering throwing them out. They don't hold much and, despite having a cloth-like outer cover, are crinkly as all get out. Seriously, these things are noisy.

I know that "good" is a highly relative term, but I wouldn't consider either of these to be in the same class as any of the better diapers now available online, or even mid-level diapers like the Tena Super.

-RMS

RMS401 said:
I haven't used any Attends products in years, though my memory of them was that they were a (slight) step above the Depend diapers of the day. From what I hear, they may be significantly better than the current Depend. I've tried the Dignity PM more recently and was not impressed. In fact, I still have some and am considering throwing them out. They don't hold much and, despite having a cloth-like outer cover, are crinkly as all get out. Seriously, these things are noisy.

I know that "good" is a highly relative term, but I wouldn't consider either of these to be in the same class as any of the better diapers now available online, or even mid-level diapers like the Tena Super.

-RMS

Were your Dignity PM's the old version without standing leak guards or the new version with standing leak guards?

The ones I have do not have leak guards, as I recall.

-RMS

I don't even know if I would call the Attends a step above Depend at this point. They really hold very little and are the loudest thing I've ever worn.

I just bought some Attends Waistband Style (fresh out of Gangnam Style, apparently) since Depends Protection with Tabs have gone to clothlike covers. They were on sale and I wasn't expecting much from my last experience. Refreshing my memory has left me disappointed, even with low expectations.

No standing leak guards (although there's a lot of elastic in the leg gathers. They clump up with moderate activity, even before wetting. The capacity is low but I knew that going in. I thought it was slightly more than Depends but now I'm thinking it may be slightly less. The only thing I can recommend about them is that the plastic feels nice and smooth. They are noisy but manageably so under jeans with a belt. I don't think they will be my long term replacement for Depends.

After I use these, I'll decide on either Tranquility ATNs or Northshore Care Lites. Either are superior but a little more than I really need for day to day work wear.

Attends with waistband are terrible! They are a shell of what they used to be. A waste of money. The only satisfying thing about them would be the crinkles, it's a loud diaper.

If you're looking for the cheapest, best performing diaper,

I would suggest to go with Tranquility. You can get them incredibly cheap. 96 diapers for like $65.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back